Regarding the excellent Stila code I mentioned in my previous post, if there is anyone reading this who wants to take advantage of this deal but isn't sure what to get, leave me a comment here. I would love to write a post about my all-time favorite Stila items, but since I don't usually talk about high-end products on this blog, I want your feedback first.
If this is something you'd be interested in reading, please leave a comment and I'll put up a post ASAP to help you navigate the site and take advantage of this great deal.
Thanks!
4 comments
do it anyway. it will be documented and we can reference it later.
I would love to read such a post!
Ooh that sounds nice =) I'd like to read it too!
Thank you, ladies! That's all I needed to hear. My "Stila Favorites" post will be up first thing tomorrow morning :)
Post a Comment