Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Top 10 Favorite OPI Names of All-Time


It's springtime and I'm feeling a little cheeky. Thinking about spring colors for pedicures always makes me think of OPI and their clever, hilarious names for colors.

I think every one of us has probably owned a bottle of "I'm Not Really a Waitress" at one time or another, but I'd like to give you a list of my other favorite names.

My All-Time Favorite OPI Names:

10) Don't Wine...Yukon Do It

9) Curry Up! Don't Be Late!

8) Don't Be Koi With Me

7) You're A Pisa Work

6) A Rose At Dawn...Broke By Noon

5) Don't Socra-tease Me

4) My Auntie Drinks Chianti

3) Miso Happy With This Color

2) I Don't Do Dishes


And drum roll please...

1) Who Comes Up With These Names?

(By the way, "Who Comes Up With These Names?" is in the pic above, in case you were curious.)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig