Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Lipstick League - Week of 5.23.17


The Lipstick League Question of the Week

You’re leaving on a spontaneous weekend getaway and you have 15 minutes to pack. Name the first three beauty products you toss into your bag. 


The Lipstick League Question of the Week

Phyrra - I've got the 11 Best Makeup Organizers you need! See how I store my makeup collection!

Prime Beauty - has a great giveaway going on! Enter to win an Invicta watch with 7 interchangeable bands or 2 silvertone slide bracelets!

we heart this - We put Milani Stay Put Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils up against a boo hoo movie marathon, did they stand the tear test?

Beautygeeks - is strongly considering going green this summer… å la the Chanel Cruise Collection.

Beauty Junkies Unite - Amber found some fantastic natural and clean beauty products at a great integrative pharmacy in Seattle -- check out what she couldn't leave without!

Blushing Noir - I've got a NEW FAVORITE foundation brush for my full coverage makeup routine - and it's not as conventional as you might think! Check out my review on the Clarisonic Sonic Foundation Brush + tips on use, which foundations are best and MORE!

EauMG - Now I can indulge in all the gin and tonics that I want without any hangover! Art de Parfum has a perfume that smells like a refreshing G&T: cucumbers, lemons and ice.

Gouldylox - You know you wanna be a glow getter. Here's how to get the glow for less...

My Beauty Bunny - The Cover FX highlighter game is LEGIT! Check out my thoughts on their Custom Enhancer Drops here.

(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)

Phyrra is Currently Craving: I'm really interested in trying the new tarte Clay Stick Foundation!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. 1)Paula's Choice Resist Super Light spf30 moisturizer
    2)Vanicream bar soap--the best for sensitive skin
    3)Devacurl Supercream coconut styler-- I actually have straight hair (naturally black) that I bleach blonde, and this is the best thing I've found to use as leave-in conditioner /detangler. It's not greasy, the coconut scent is very subtle, and my hair actually feels like hair instead of straw. I'm convinced the coconut oil in it makes my hair stronger. Sorry that was long, but I love this stuff so much that I paid full price for it when i ran out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try DevaCurl I have wavy hair. My hubbies cousin has beautiful curls I asked her the secret and yep! DevaCurl plus a leave Marc Anthony Aegean oil I believe it is (saw at Right Aid the Marc Anthony). Thanks for reminding me.
    On lips, I found tons of beautiful lipsticks from Revlon tonight at Big Lots at $2.00 got a few also they had Max Factor, the Katy Perry kitty one and LA Girl. Tons of goodies so cheap! Hope they turn out decent. Pray for my mexand my walker. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Sephora eyebrow pencil in Rich Chestnut, Revlon All In One Mascara and Nars Orgasm lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In 15 minutes I'd be tossing a heck of a lot more than three products! I'd have to grab a tinted moisturizer with SPF, some kind of oil-based moisturizer (maybe my Egyptian Magic dupe), a mascara, my Physicians Formula Cover Rx concealer, and a couple tinted lip balms or a couple sheer lipsticks. And that's just for the face...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Cetaphil cleanser
    2. Is it cheating to say I'd throw in my tiny pre-packed gym makeup bag? It has a sample sized smashbox bb cream, a sephora cream blush, maybelline age rewind concealer, occ sebastion pencil (good for eyeliner and brows) and a L'Oreal mascara I got from an amazon beauty box
    3. Clinique "All Heart" lipstick, which I've had forever but recently rediscovered in my stash and have been pleasantly reminded how awesome it is, goes on smooth and creamy, and lasts for hours

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig