Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 27, 2017

HOT New Ulta Freebies (One is Free with ANY Order) and Gorgeous Hair Event Day 15 Deals are Live


The Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event Day 15 Beauty Steals! Read on the for scoop:

NEW FREEBIES (ONLINE ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)

PLATINUM MEMBERS: free shipping when you spend at least $10 on any of the Beauty Steals below (thanks to readers Pam and Pinky TM for the tips!).

BEAUTY STEALS FOR 5/28 (available in-store and online unless otherwise specified):

NEW AT ULTA:

HOT BUYS (VALID NOW THROUGH 5/29 ONLINE AND IN-STORE)

GWPS, CODES AND MULTIPLIERS
  • Codes:
  • Thanks to reader Misa for the tip that code 401534 works for $3.50 off a $15 non-prestige purchase.
  • 20% off any one item (excludes prestige beauty) with code 503251 at checkout or use this coupon in-store
  • GWPs:
  • view all current gifts-with-purchase here (NEW Essence and Catrice full-size GWPs)
  • Multipliers (sign into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to activate):
  • 2X/3X points on all purchases (ends 5/27)

VALUE SETS
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS

View The Gorgeous Hair Event full calendar of events here.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. The exuviance freebie isn't showing up in my cart as free after adding more than $50 in products. I used the link provided. Just a heads up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't remove the $50 for the Exuviance peel. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added the Exuviance Peel to my cart with over $50 in it and it showed up full price. Am I missing something? Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the Exuviance freebie? I've got $56 in my Ulta cart and that item still isn't showing up for free. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I am going to buy over $50 but the
    full-size Exuviance Firm-NG6 Non-Acid Peel doesn't appear Free. It says item not active.
    I would like to know what to do?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exuviance Firm-NG6 Non-Acid Peel ...this one dosen't work

    ReplyDelete
  7. The free peel still exists as a listing but I can't add it to my cart without it bringing the total to 101 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. EXUVIANCE freebie deal is dead :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyone having luck adding the exuviance peel?! I add it and it's still shows $50 even though my items total $52

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just an FYI that the Exuviance free gift no longer works. I called customer service and after a lot of back and forth (seriously, I had to send them screen shots), they offered to just refund me the $50 as a work around, but then when I went to check out, the website wouldn't let me because they had removed the deal. So maybe try calling customer service but also maybe I ruined it for everyone because now Ulta is hip to the deal?! ���� I don't know if it's just me, but I have pretty mixed experiences with Ulta customer service. I don't shop at Sephora very much - is it any better?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep trying to add that exuviance product with more than $50 in my cart but it still shows up as $50 and doesn't become free : (

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Exuviance freebie @ Ulta is not working as of today. Tried it earlier and says "not active" even though I have >$50 worth of products in my cart. Even spoke to someone @ Ulta, but they say it's out of stock - although that's not the error message you get. Bummed I couldn't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't get the Exuviance freebie to work, unfortunately. I have $60 in my cart, added that & it's still showing as $50. Darn it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Smashbox lipstick is buy 1 get 1 50% as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig