Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 25, 2017

HOT DEAL ALERTS: Macy's | Ulta | Sephora | QVC | MAC | MUFE


I don't even know where to start so let me just jump right in!

MACY'S

ULTA 

SEPHORA
  • UD Naked Smoky Palette is on sale again for $27 (reg $54) and Sephora also added UD setting sprays to the sale page for $9-$18 (reg $15-$31). CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL.(thanks to @_mish85 for the tip!)
  • New deluxe freebie codes (must spend $35+ online to use):
  • VIB AND ROUGE: enter code SUNVIBES to get your choice of THREE deluxe samples
  • BEAUTY INSIDERS: enter code SUNSOUT to get your choice of TWO deluxe samples
  • Don't forget to check the sale page here for new items (Anastasia Beverly Hills lipglosses, Estee Edit collection and more)
  • Don't forget about the new Sephora Favorites sets here

QVC

MAC 

MAKE UP FOR EVER
  • If you missed my post last night about the rare MUFE sale going right now, CLICK HERE
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Yup! I placed an order with Ulta so fast! I was able to get the ABH eyeshadows I wanted, a lipgloss and an EL lipstick. Also more of the Fiona Stiles items have been marked further down. I picked the light prism palette for $7.00. I ordered a few things from Sephora including the ABH empty eyeshadow palette for $1.00 (so excited for that one). Still potting my MUFE order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got me some of the ABH eyeshadows from Macy's and Ulta. Yay!! Thank you for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can the macys money be stacked?

    ReplyDelete
  4. also QVC has the supersize of the IT CC cream, if you are looking for that

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Platinum at Ulta, and I don't have the option for the 2x/3x points on all purchases -- and this isn't the first time that I've been excluded from bonuses/coupons/etc. I love Ulta, but this drives me bonkers!! Is it just me, or is anyone else not seeing the 2x/3x points reward bonus??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also platinum at Ulta and didn't have an option for 2x/3 point bonus either! I checked the website and my old emails probably 3 times before I placed my order today and still nothing.

      Delete
  6. Darn! I didn't read the tips to activate rewards: just drove straight to ulta to grab the LG gelato highlighter trio. Oh well...Still scored! Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig