Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Rare Make Up For Ever Sale (Live Now and While Supplies Last)


Thanks so much to long-time reader Tamiko for the heads-up about this one!

Make Up For Ever is having a rare sale on their website that's live now and will run through the weekend or while supplies last. All fifty shades of Rouge Artist Natural Lipsticks here are on sale for $11 each (reg $20). Free shipping on orders $50+ and all orders receive your choice of one free sample. If you spend $50+, you will receive your choice of 2 free samples. If you spend $150 you will receive your choice of 3 free samples.

By the way, if you missed my Sephora post yesterday, there's one shade on sale on the Sephora site here (Copper Pink) and it's $11 as well.

I was going to hold off and include this MUFE deal in my Memorial Day Beauty Sale Round-Up (which should be up either tonight or tomorrow AM) but since this is such a rare sale, I decided to do a dedicated blog post now. I don't want any shades to sell out before you get a chance to shop!

Thanks again, Tamiko, for the hot tip!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi G! This deal is crazy! I am still trying to figure out how many colors to get. I shouldn't wait much longer as some colors are already sold out. I already have the cooper pink and its perfect on my complexion. Can't wait to read your post on this weekends sales.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig