The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 4 deals are live, so here's your nightly reminder, including some new tips. Be sure to read through this entire post (I don't want you to miss anything)!
PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS: (UPDATE: sold out at the moment but hopefully they go back in stock before the day is over--keep checking!)For today's deals, I personally own the Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in the shade Dolly (click here and scroll down the page for my swatches/review); all shades are on sale for $10 each today (reg $20; links below). These are lipglosses, and even though I'm not a huge gloss fan, I really love this formula. It's not too sticky, it feels great on the lips, and it smells/tastes like peppermint-infused marshmallows. The color Dolly is a versatile, Your Lips But Better shade which is nicely pigmented for a gloss. I also like the wand/applicator and packaging in general. If you're a gloss person and you haven't tried these yet, you may want to consider trying one at this price. Also, if you buy 3 you'll get a free makeup bag today (info below).
SPECIAL NOTE FOR PLATINUM MEMBERS: all Platinum members receive free shipping with any Beauty Steal purchase. This offer is valid for the entire duration of the event (now through April 8).
(Click a link below to go directly to an item listing)
BEAUTY STEALS FOR WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22 (available online and in-store unless otherwise noted, while supplies last):
- (UPDATE: sold out at the moment but hopefully they go back in stock before the day is over--keep checking!) Buxom Full-On Lip Creams - $10 each (reg $20) (FREE Pink Cosmetic Bag with any $30 Buxom purchase)
Proactive Deep Cleansing Wash - $17.50 (reg $35)
ONLINE ONLY: Laura Geller Filter Finish Setting Powder - $16 (reg $32) (FREE full-size Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Blackbird with any $35 Laura Geller purchase)
OTHER FREEBIES (while supplies last):
- SPECIAL NOTE: the following is a special Beauty Break that is only available for one day (3/22): spend $60 online (on anything) to receive today's Tarte 4-pc Beauty Break here for FREE. Just add it to your bag and once you add at least $60 worth of other merchandise to your bag it will be free. Thanks to reader Karen for letting us know she was able to get this bag AND the bag below today!
- Spend $75 online to receive this Madeyewlook Beauty Bag ($106 value) for FREE. You must enter code MADEYEWLOOK at checkout to get this bag for free. So add the bag to your cart, add at least $75 worth of other merchandise to your cart, and then enter that code at checkout and it should work. Also, you may not be able to get the bag to work using the Ulta app, so you may have to click through the link above via desktop or mobile and it should work that way--unless the bag goes out of stock by the time you read this. (Thanks to readers Ivanna 101, @makeupbybidaly, @fuzzydelusions, Emily Ann, Kara Galante, Tonee Rose, and @gingerlovesmakeup for the tips!)
- FREE deluxe Biolage Agua-Gel Color Conditioner with ANY Matrix purchase; this works with travel size products as low as $4 here
- CLICK HERE to view all other current gifts with purchase.
WEEKLY BEAUTY DEALS (available in-store and online for one week only, March 19 - March 25):
- ULTA Beauty Collection foundations, powders, face brushes and Luxe bath - $6 each (reg $10-$20)
HOT BUYS (available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted):
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Colors - $12 each (reg $18)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - $21 (reg $35)
- Tarte Maracuja Oil 1.7 oz. - $25 (reg $48)
- butterLONDON Sheer Wisdom Collection - $15 each (reg $18-$24)
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Eyeshadow Sticks - $10 each (reg $18)
- LORAC PRO Matte Lip Colors - $11 each (reg $19)
- Laura Geller Spackle Collection - $19 each (reg $32)
- Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipsticks - $14 each (reg $24)
- Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette - $29 (reg $49)
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit - $22.50 (reg $45)
- Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette - $16 (reg $28)
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation - $19 (reg $36)
- Benefit They're Real Eyeliner - $12 when you purchase a full-size They're Real Mascara
- PUR Miracle Mist Hydrating Spray - $13 (reg $18)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - $57 (reg $95)
- Skyn Iceland Plumping Lip Gels 2-pk - $9 (reg $15)
- Perricone MD Plasma Essentials Kit - $59 (reg $99; $220 value)
- Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks 2.0 oz. - $49 (reg $79)
- Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection - $31 (reg $52)
- IN-STORE ONLY: Dermablend Leg & Body Cover - $18 (reg $31)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS (end-dates unknown for some of these):
- Thanks to reader A.M for the tip that Salon Grafix travel size dry shampoo and hair spray are on sale for 49 cents each here (reg $2.49), which may come in handy if you're just a few cents shy of hitting the free shipping threshold!
- Thanks to several of you for letting me know that in addition to the Fiona Stiles cosmetics that are now 50% off HERE, this sale is also happening in-store due to an upcoming repackaging of the line (again, thanks to everyone who commented on yesterday's post with such great tips!)
- NEW Benefit GALifornia Blush now online here
- Lots of new releases by Tarte now online here
- butterLONDON nail polishes on sale for $7.50 (reg $15)
- LORAC Dance 'Til Dawn Palette is still on sale for $10 (previously $15, down from $19)
- The Body Shop body butters are on sale for $13 (reg $21) and you can stack that deal with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15 (applies to non-prestige beauty, including The Body Shop)
- Lots of drugstore makeup is on sale this week for BOGO1/2OFF (NYX, Essence and more). Click here to view all current drugstore makeup sales and remember you can stack those deals with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15
- There are some additional prestige and drugstore makeup deals on the makeup sale page HERE. And there are some additional skincare and haircare sale items here
If you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out my tips for newbies HERE.
View the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty homepage HERE.