Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 5, 2016

Target December 2016 Beauty Boxes are Live


Many thanks to everyone who commented on my earlier post about this! The Target December Beauty Boxes are live HERE and still in stock as of 9:30AM Pacific on 12/5. It looks like they went live a little after Midnight PST last night, based on your comments.

These boxes are limit one per customer (that's limit 1 of each box, not 1 box total). The women's box is $10 and the men's box is $7. Both boxes come with free shipping and don't forget to use your REDcard to receive an additional 5% off all orders.

The contents for each box are slightly different than the previews indicated. See below.

WOMEN'S BOX ($10 + FREE SHIPPING):
  • Nivea Soft Creme
  • Derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer
  • Almay Non-Oily Makeup Remover Pads
  • CoverGirl Outlast Lipstick in Ever Red-dy
  • TRESemmé Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo
  • Modella Black and White Purse Kit
  • Goody Ouchless Headwrap and Elastic
  • La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Sunscreen*
  • Vichy Pureté Thermale One-Step Cleanser*
  • * Box includes either La Roche-Posay Mineral Sunscreen or Vichy One-Step Cleanser.
Not listed in the women's box but pictured in the photo:


Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repairing Mask deluxe/travel size jar.

MEN'S BOX ($7 + FREE SHIPPING):
  • Gold Bond Ultimate Refresh 360 Body Powder
  • Old Spice Dirt Destroyer Puresport Body Wash
  • Colgate Optic White Platinum Toothpaste
  • Gillette Fusion Hydra Shave Gel
  • Every Man Jack 2-in-1 Daily Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Old Spice Swagger 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash
  • Nautica Voyage Sport Cologne

Did you get either or both of these boxes this time around? Thoughts?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I ended up doing two seperate orders of both boxes. I plan on using them for stocking stuffers. I like the contents in both boxes. Many people I know travel this time of year so I think they will come in handy. All of those travel items add up to much more than the cost of the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks G! Grabbed one for myself and my fiancé. I was contemplating getting one for my son but stopped myself; just placed a Sephora order (wanted to use my insider $15)& bought him the Clinique men's travel set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Southern Valley girl I'm going to do the same thing! Also bought several boxes of both because I really like the samples in each of them. My daughters and I always open our boxes together so this time I'm including the men in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were an easy pass for me. Too much of the same brands over and over. Derma E and Laneige before and who needs two more travel bottle of shampoo! I liked the travel bag and it's probably about the cost of the kit, but even so, not springing for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Target is also having their daily beauty deals and today (Monday) is BOGO 50% off all beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time I've passed in quite awhile...nothing caught my eye this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really need these but so want to try Anthelios! I can use the Derma E and Coverlast too, so...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig