Just in case you haven't heard, Macy's has a new 8-Piece Spa Gift Set HERE for $25 + free shipping. Per the Macy's website, this set has a value of $90 and contains the following:
- Ahava Mineral Hand Cream, 0.68 fl oz
- Lancôme Advanced Genifique, 0.27 fl oz
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser, 1.7 fl oz
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, 0.53 oz
- dr. brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant, 0.25 oz
- Laura Mercier Repair Eye Serum, 0.17 fl oz
- Pink headband
- Cosmetics bag
The Lancôme Advanced Genifique retails for $78 for 1.0 oz., so I think you're getting roughly $20 worth of that product here (my math is horrible but I'm sure one of you can figure out the exact value!). The Clarins Flash Balm is half the size of a full-size tube (full-size is 1.7 oz. for $47) so that means the tube in this set is worth $23.50. Also, the Elizabeth Arden cleanser is a generous sample at 1.7 oz. (full-size retails for $22.50 for 4.2 oz.).
Overall, I think this set is a nice value if you're drawn to the items here.
MORE MACY'S DEALS:
I want to mention that there are still lots of nice deals on the Macy's beauty clearance/sale page HERE. UD, Tarte, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Smashbox, bareMinerals, Laura Mercier, Estee Lauder, and more.
Some highlights (as always, all beauty orders ship free at Macy's):
- MAC Little Pigments back in stock for $5 (reg $10). I highly recommend Blue Brown if you don't already have it--it's a classic and so beautiful.
- MAC Little Lipglasses back in stock for $5 (reg $10)
- MAC Little Zoom Lash Mascaras back in stock for $5 (reg $10)
- Tarte Holiday Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set is on sale for $21 (reg $42; please note that this set is also $21 on the Tarte website right now, but you have to spend $25 to get free shipping at Tarte)
- Estee Lauder Advent Calendar is on sale for $165 (reg $275). I just wanted to mention this one in case you were wanting it (it's sold out on the Estee Lauder website).