So much to cover here so I'll try to make this quick!
REMINDER: Rouge members receive 20% off all orders now through 11/7 with code 20ROUGE. VIB members receive 20% off all orders 11/11 - 11/14 with code 20VIB. More info about the VIB Sale HERE. If you are not Rouge but want to order anything below before the VIB portion of the sale begins, CLICK HERE for a list of active freebie codes. You cannot stack codes at Sephora, so you either get your discount OR a freebie, not both.
Thanks so much longtime readers and contributors @isu1989 and @fanserviced for the hot tips about these!
Click a link below to go directly to the item listing on the Sephora website:
NEW Sephora Favorites Customizable Skin Care & Hair Gift Set - $25 ($87 value)
Choose 5 PRODUCTS (plus you get the bag pictured above, which is the same bag from previous Sephora Favorites Korean skincare sets--I own this bag and I love it; you can see my pics of it here for an idea of the size).
- Too Cool For School Kazkaza Cleansing Wipes
- Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask Hydration
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration
- Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream
- Verb Ghost Oil™
- Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Soothing (Kale)
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
- COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 - Matte Tint
- belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist
- Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
- Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment
- REN Glyco Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
- Drybar Detox Dry Conditioner
TO SEE THE SIZES OF THESE PRODUCTS: click here and hover over the photo of all of the items (the same photo at the top of this post) and you can see the sizes on the actual products.
BACK IN STOCK AS OF TIME OF PUBLICATION:
- Sephora Favorites Trending: Beauty's Most Coveted Set - $75 ($219 value)
- Sephora Favorites Superstars 2015 Set - $75 ($207 value)
- View all Sephora Favorites Sets HERE (some other sets were back in stock but went out of stock in the time it took me to write this post, so DO NOT WAIT if you want anything on that page)
PLEASE NOTE: I noticed some new additions to the Sale Page HERE as well that I didn't see the last time I checked, so be sure to scan through that page too since you can also use your discount on sale items.
PS: I say this in every Sephora post I write, but NOW IS THE TIME if you've been holding off! If you don't already have free shipping due to VIB Rouge status, you should really consider signing up for Sephora Flash if you don't already have it. For $10 a year, you get free unlimited 2-day shipping on all orders. It pays for itself after just two orders. Plus, your subscription starts the moment you add it to your cart, meaning that anything else you buy will ship free. This will come in extremely handy during the VIB sale and all through the holidays.
Thanks again, @isu1989 and @fanserviced, for the hot tips!