Thanks so much to my pal Tracy (Fanserviced-b blog) for the tip that Sephora has added a bunch of new items to the sale page HERE. New additions to the sale page always tend to sell out quickly, so DO NOT HESITATE if you're interested in any of these.
- Stila Magnificent Metals (select shades) - $20 (reg $32; I know a lot of you love these so I wanted to be sure you knew they're on sale.)
- Tarte How Sweet It Is Lip & Cheek Set - $10 (reg $14; this is the set that contains the blush I reviewed HERE, which is similar, but to me even better, than NARS Orgasm. It sold out the last time I posted about it but IT'S BACK IN STOCK as of the time of this post so if you missed it before and you want it, grab it while you can!)
- Stila Eyeshadow Singles (select shades) - $11 (reg $18; several classic shades are on sale including Twig, Wheat and Golightly, which are personal favorites of mine)
- Urban Decay Electric Palette - $24 (reg $49)
- Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush - $13 (reg $26)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (squeeze tube) - $10 (reg $20)
Nudestix Lip & Cheek Dual Pencil in Soul/Flesh - $12 (reg $24)SOLD OUT
- Philosophy Purity Cleansing Collection - $35 (reg $75; I mentioned this earlier but I wanted to mention it again since you get a 16 oz Purity in this set which alone retails for $36. So it's like you're getting the full-size cloths and full-size eye makeup remover FREE.)
Be sure you scroll through all four pages HERE because there's lots more that I didn't list above!
CURRENT FREEBIE CODES (FREE WITH ANY $25+ ONLINE ORDER; ALL CODES CAN BE USED MULTIPLE TIMES--ON SEPARATE ORDERS):
- NEWCREW - select ONE: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose and Bourbon Matchbox deluxe sample, Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water Gel-Toner deluxe sample, Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask deluxe sample, Dr. Brandt MAGNETIGHT Age-Defier™ deluxe sample, or Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Crème Lipstick deluxe sample in C211
- YOURGIFT - select ONE: Amika The Shield Style Extending Spray deluxe sample, Bumble and Bumble Bb. Curl (Style) Defining Creme deluxe sample, Devacurl SuperCream™ Coconut Curl Styler deluxe sample, Qhemet Biologics Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter deluxe sample, or Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo deluxe sample
- SUNSHINE - select ONE: Cover FX Clear Cover Invisible Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 deluxe sample, Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Protect + Perfect deluxe sample, or Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ WetForce for Sensitive Skin deluxe sample
- ALLNIGHT - Urban Decay All Nighter Matte Liquid Foundation deluxe sample
- HDFOREVER - Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Sample
- TROPICAL - Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Scent & Shine Coconut Oil deluxe sample
- VIBICON - VIB Hourglass Deluxe Sample Set, including: Veil Mineral Primer deluxe sample (0.14 oz), Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara (0.15 oz) and Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick in Icon (0.03 oz). (Thanks to reader Alison Walton for the tip!)
That Sunday Riley freebie is NOT going to stay in stock long, I can almost guarantee it. So jump on that one while you can!
Don't forget: one of the options for your 3 freebies at checkout right now is a Diorshow Maximizer Lash Primer, 0.05 oz. That's a great size for one of Sephora's standard freebies, so jump on it before it goes bye bye (I actually can't believe it's still available since the last time I posted about it!).
And just a reminder (because you know I always have to say this in my Sephora posts), if you don't already have free shipping due to VIB Rouge status, you should really consider signing up for Sephora Flash if you don't already have it. For $10 a year, you get free unlimited 2-day shipping on all orders. It pays for itself after just two orders. Plus, your subscription starts the moment you add it to your cart, meaning that anything else you buy will ship free. It's so handy for these deals.
Thanks again, Tracy, for the hot tips!