Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 30, 2016

Ulta Updates: New Freebies, Products, Brands, Coupons and More


Helloooo, Ulta shoppers! Lots to cover here today so let's jump right in.

(JUST IN) New freebie with ANY purchase: receive this deluxe Buxom Lip Polish in Dolly FREE with ANY online order. Just add it to your cart and once you add anything else, it will go from $10 to free. (Thanks to reader Anonymous for the link!)

(JUST IN) FREE WITH ANY $75 ONLINE ORDER: Thanks to reader teah80 for this tip! Get this online-only Laura Lee Exclusive Beauty Bag (includes a full size Laura Geller Gilded Honey!) with any $75 purchase.

New brands just added: Ulta now carries Skin Food and Shiseido! Thanks to reader Dragonarya for the tip that Skin Food is NOT excluded from Ulta coupons, which is fantastic. Shiseido IS excluded from coupons though, of course.

New products just added: new Yes To masks, new CoverGirl Katy Perry Katy Kat Mascaras (blue, black, and very black), several new The Body Shop products, and several new Olay skincare products,

New coupon in the 7/3 mailer (sent via snail mail to Ulta customers):

image credit: @imalilcupcake for Nouveau Cheap

If you receive the Ulta ads in your snail mail, be sure to clip the coupon pictured above (gorgeous pic courtesy of @imalilcupcake on Instagram). Bring this coupon into your local Ulta to receive a FREE deluxe Benefit Browvo! or Ka-Brow!, no purchase necessary. This offer is available in-store only.

@imalilcupcake also kindly mentioned that the ad for 7/3 includes some nice deals; here are some of them (all deals start on 7/3):
  • Free deluxe Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion with any Mario Badescu purchase
  • Free TONYMOLY Goat Milk Cream Gel Mask with any $15 TONYMOLY purchase
  • Jumbo size premium haircare on sale for $12 (orig $18) 

And finally, I want to mention that I'm GUESSING (this is only a guess, of course) that Ulta is going to have a 4th of July sale starting on 7/3, which will probably run through 7/4. They did this last year (you can check out the deals they offered last 4th of July HERE). As always, I will post here on the blog the moment I have more info (IF they are doing a sale again this year).

Thanks again, @imalilcupcake and Dragonarya, for the hot tips and pics!
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Oh how neat. I think I'm finally going to try the Shiseido facial cotton. Been curious about it for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love it--so soft, it's like using silk on your eyes! I only use mine for my eyes since that's the region I really want to be the most gentle with (for the rest of my face I use other products) so one package lasts me forever!

      Delete
  2. I want those Eiffel Tower scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Ulta employee on reddit mentioned that they won't have the Benefit samples until next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know!! Thank you! Makes sense, since the ad itself doesn't start until 7/3. :)

      Delete
  4. Yay for Ulta finally starting carry Skinfood!!!! The black sugar wash off mask is serious HG status for me, I think I've bought at least 10 jars of it. Now I don't have to buy it from ebay and amazon anymore! G I could seriously kiss you for this wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! Awww, I'm so happy to be the bringer of good news to you today. :)

      I have been able to get Skin Food for years in my area at various Asian markets, but the prices on the Ulta site are much lower. Plus, COUPONS! :D

      Delete
  5. I got an email coupon this morning for a free deluxe full on lip polish in the shade Dolly with any purchase - online or in store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh! I feel like I might be the only person who didn't get this today! Thank you so much for the tip! If it's not too much trouble, would you mind emailing me the link so I can share? Totally understand if it's a hassle, but I'm thinking there may be others like me who didn't get it.

      Delete
    2. i also received that email. here is the link: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod14171089&dtm_em=db3b98b6600ee4198b171ddcdd99974f&CID=35687199&ET_LID=BUXOM+CRM+1&RID=1667007669&CCID=ET_PR_FY16WK22_Thurs_BuxomCRM

      Delete
    3. OMG thank you!!!! I'm adding to my post now! So appreciate this! xo

      Delete
  6. Yes! I love Skinfood! I really recommend the Black Sugar Mask shown above too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youtuber Laura Lee is collaborating with Ulta. Beauty Bag (including a full size Gilded Honey!) with your $75 purchase. Here's the link: http://ulta.ps/NVl9vs


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much!! Will add to the list! xo

      Delete
  8. OMG Skin Food is my favorite Korean brand, and the Black Sugar Mask is holy grail for me! It's seriously amazing, you have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the mailer it also states that you receive a full size Tarteist Lash Paint mascara with any $35 Tarte Double Duty Beauty Collection purchase ($23 value)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The catalogue that ulta puts in your online order also has the benefit coupon! Was so excited to get that last night

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you're platinum and you have a 20% off coupon that was emailed to you in the past 2 weeks , it works on shiseido!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig