NOTE: I will be adding most of this to my 4th of July Beauty Sale Round-Up as soon as I'm done with this post (I have A TON of new deals I'll be adding to that round-up right after I'm done with this post!).
Keep reading for the run-down of everything going on at Ulta right now...
- First up, now through 7/4 online only, over 900 items on are sale on the Ulta site (the two above are just a few of the things listed!). Don't forget that you get free shipping on orders $35+ this weekend, no code required.
- Thanks to several of you here and on social media for letting me know that the code I posted about a while back is still working for online orders as of the time of this post. Enter code 205730 to receive $5 off your $15+ online order (note: this code excludes prestige beauty, but you can certainly use it for the 40% off Nyx, Physicians Formula, L'Oreal and Neutrogena cosmetics sale that's going on now through 7/4, as well as any other non-prestige items).
- In addition to that code, there is also a coupon for 20% off one item (you can use this code in-store or online, it does not apply to prestige cosmetics, and you cannot use it with the $5 off $15 code since Ulta only allows one code per order).
- If you missed my post yesterday, Ulta added several Makeup Revolution items to their website yesterday (Makeup Revolution is an extremely popular UK brand that offers many dupes of popular eyeshadow palettes, etc.). This is fantastic news for those of us who have not wanted to order from Makeup Revolution due to the high shipping fees from the UK. Makeup Revolution is not considered prestige, so you can use the $5 off $15 code or the 20% off coupon I listed above on your purchases! You can view all of the Makeup Revolution items currently available at Ulta HERE.
- If you are shopping in-store, reader @brandyjoiner just shared with me on Twitter that there's a coupon for BOGOFREE all Dr. Lin products that you can print out HERE (just scroll down and click the coupon image to print). If you love the Dr. Lin moisturizer I reviewed HERE, or wanted to try it after seeing my review, now's a great time to do so since I'm pretty sure you can stack that coupon with the 20% off Ulta coupon (if any of you have trouble doing so in-store, please do let us know? Thanks!)
Whew! I think that about covers it for now! Again, I'll be adding this and MUCH MORE to my 4th of July Beauty Sale Round-Up, so check that post in a few!