Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 4, 2016

Spotted: SOHO Beauty Disney Minnie Mouse Collection

 SOHO Beauty Disney Minnie Mouse Collection
(retail: $8.99 - $12.99 at Rite Aid)

Let me get this out of the way right up front. I know that MANY of you have already seen this collection at both Rite Aid and Kmart for months now. But since I JUST spotted this collection at a local Rite Aid last weekend, I thought it was worth posting about, especially given all of the buzz about the upcoming Sephora Minnie Mouse Collection.

That said, I finally spotted the SOHO Beauty Disney Minnie Mouse Collection for myself the other day at Rite Aid, so in case you haven't seen this one yet, here's a closer look!

SOHO Beauty Disney Minnie Mouse Collection
Large bag: $12.99 

SOHO Beauty Disney Minnie Mouse Collection
Medium bag: $11.99, small bags: $8.99

You can kind of see in my pic above that there are two styles for the small bag. There's the one in front with Minnie's bow, and then the one in back is plain black with red polka dots.

Close-up of zipper pull on medium bag

How cute is that zipper pull?

Have you spotted this collection in your area recently (or over the past several months)? Do you own any of these bags? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Those are completely different bags from the ones at Fred Meyer. I wish I could find a train case!!! The ones Fred's has are smaller than that. They have q minut rain case that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to my local rite aid today and they didn't have it :(. It also isn't on their website. What other stores have this collection?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the complete display yesterday and hauled one of each, they are so pretty! I wish there had also been a makeup collaboration but I'll take what I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After being to three different Rite Aid stores, I FINALLY found the medium bag at one store. That was all they had left! Bornahippie, what state are you in?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig