The UD Beauty Junkies program is free to join HERE and gives you all of the following perks:
- FREE SHIPPING on every order with NO minimum.
- As you accumulate points, UD Kickbacks will be added to your account automatically. Apply these $10 and $20 rewards (depending on points earned) toward future purchases.
- Enjoy special offers, promotions, gifts (we may even surprise you with some free swag on your doorstep) and double points days.
- Get early access to new product launches.
Every benefit and reward was created specifically for UD Beauty Junkies. Only members will have access to these perks.
GET HIGHER AND HIGHER
The more UD Beauty Junkies points you earn, the more benefits you’ll have access to and the higher you’ll rank. Each level comes with an insane amount of perks, but the higher you get, the better it is.
Free shipping on all orders (with no minimum)
A birthday gift
Special access to exclusive and limited-edition products
Exclusive invites to brand events
Advance notice for new product launches
Access to try new products first
Last-call access for products about to sell out
+ ALL BENEFITS OF OBSESSED
Free expedited shipping on all orders*
Access to private sales and events
+ ALL BENEFITS OF FREAK
To me, enrolling in the UD Beauty Junkies program is kind of a no-brainer because even if you don't order too often from the UD website, it's great to know that whenever they add new items to their Sale Page, you will always be able to get them with free shipping. That by itself is worth the time it takes to enroll, if you ask me.
The Bloomingdale's Loyallist program is free to join HERE. This program is not exclusive to beauty purchases, but there are some nice perks for beauty purchases (I'll explain in detail in a moment). The Bloomingdale's Loyallist program includes the following perks:
- Free shipping every day with no minimum purchase required.
- Points for every dollar you spend--no matter how you pay--online, in store and at our outlets.
- DOUBLE points on all shoes, cosmetics & fragrances at Bloomingdale's every day.
- A $25 Reward Card every time you reach 5,000 points.
- So many opportunities to earn Reward Cards faster with double, triple and Power Points.
- See fine print and exclusions here.
Admittedly, I don't shop too often at Bloomindale's so at first glance, the Loyallist program didn't feel like something I "needed to have." HOWEVER, I do try to cover beauty deals at Bloomingdale's and often times those deals aren't always that great after you factor in shipping fees (orders under $150 ship for $6 at Bloomingdale's unless you're a Loyallist, in which case all orders ship free).
So for instance, there's a great little deal right now that is pretty much only great IF you are a Loyallist:
- Now and while supplies last, receive FIVE free beauty samples of your choice (La Mer, Tom Ford, and more) with ANY beauty purchase.
Since this offer is valid with ANY beauty purchase, you can order something inexpensive, such as this Laura Mercier sharpener for $3, and still receive your choice of five free beauty samples, plus FREE SHIPPING if you're a Loyallist. See what I mean? That deal wouldn't be nearly as good if you had to pay $6 for shipping. I tested this by signing into my Loyallist account and adding the sharpener to my bag. When I went to check out, I was prompted to select my five free samples and my grand total came out to $3.18 (the $0.18 is sales tax here in California). Plus, the free everyday shipping makes Gift-with-Purchase offers like this one a lot more attractive as well.
Also, Bloomingdale's regularly offers other Loyallist perks for beauty lovers, such as this one:
LOYALLISTS RECEIVE A $25 REWARD CARD FOR EVERY $200 SPENT IN BEAUTY.
Offer valid online only February 25 - February 28, 2016.
So even if you don't shop at Bloomingdale's too often, it's nice to have the "free shipping on all orders" card in your back pocket whenever there's a nice beauty freebie or other offer.
I hope this helps!