Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Essence is Coming to Target! Here's Your First Look at the New Spring/Summer 2016 Launches (Including New Target-Exclusives)

I have some VERY exciting news for you today, my fellow Essence fans!

As you all probably know by now, you can find Essence Cosmetics at Ulta and Fred Meyer here in the US (as well as at Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaws in Canada). But did you know that Essence is coming to Target stores this month (in-store and online)? Yep! AND, there are going to be some Target-exclusives that you won't be able to find anywhere else (I'll show you those in a moment--wait until you see them!).

The official launch date at Target is 1/24, but these products are now online HERE (they should be in select stores by 1/24 if you haven't seen the display already. Yay for yet another way to use those $3 off $15 coupons that Target sends out in their beauty boxes!

PLEASE NOTE: below you will find all of the new Spring/Summer 2016 product launches from Essence. The first group of products below will be available at ALL RETAILERS (you can find many of these new products already on the Ulta site HERE), while the second group of products will be Target-exclusives in the US.

Essence Spring/Summer 2016 Product Launches
(available at all retailers)


Sheer & Shine Lipstick ($2.99) available in 9 shades.
Liquid Lipstick ($3.49) available in 6 shades.


Smokey 2-in-1 Khol Liner ($3.49) available in 1 shade.
I Love Extreme Volume Mascara Waterproof ($4.99) available in 1 shade.


Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara ($2.99) available in 2 shades.
Mono Eyeshadows ($2.99) available in 9 shades.


Contouring Powder ($4.99) available in 2 shades.


Say No To... Color-Correcting Concealers ($2.99) available in 3 shades.


Satin Matte Top Coat ($2.99).


Pastel Ombre Top Coat ($2.99).


Essence Spring/Summer 2016 Product Launches
(available exclusively at Target and Target.com in the US)


All About...Eyeshadow Palettes in Nude, Bronze, Roses, Vintage, and Greys ($5.49).
(Target-Exclusive)


How To Make Smokey Eyes Make-Up Box ($9.99).
(Target-Exclusive)


How To Make Brows Wow Makeup Box ($9.99).
(Target-Exclusive)


How To Make Your Face Glow Make-Up Box ($9.99).
(Target-Exclusive)


Blush Up! Powder Blush ($3.99) available in 2 ombre shades.
(Target-Exclusive)


Soo Glow! Cream to Powder Highlighter ($3.49) available in 2 shades.
(Target-Exclusive)


Pure Nude Makeup ($4.99) available in 3 shades.
(Target-Exclusive)


Pure Nude Concealer ($3.49) available in 3 shades.
(Target-Exclusive)


Soft Touch Mousse Make-Up ($4.99) available in 6 shades.
(Target-Exclusive)


Again, the first group of products above will be available at all retailers soon (many of these products are already available on the Ulta site HERE), while the second group of products should launch at Target is 1/24. These products are now online at Target HERE (they should be in select stores by 1/24 if you haven't seen the display already.

Please be sure to check back soon because I'll be giving you a much closer look at all of these new products in the days to come. In the meantime, are you excited to hear that Essence is coming to Target? What do you think of these new products so far?
SHARE:

51 comments

  1. Everything looks great, new makeup at Target count me IN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one of the So Glow highlighters when I was at Target a week ago, they were in the clearance section (which I thought was weird but I assumed they were a wrong shipment). Now I'll finally be able to get my hands on one of the ombre Blush Ups, since Fred Meyer stores aren't available in the California Bay Area

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Maybe they got an early shipment and didn't know what to do with it? Lucky you!! :)

      Delete
    2. I'm really interested by those highlighters. Any first impressions so far?

      Delete
  3. I am excited for the blushes and the liquid lipsticks, yes please on both 😊❤️!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many of these products look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Target( Valencia, CA) already has Essence, however the display was really small. Once Essence stopped manufacturing in Germany( and moved to China), they lost me : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Hum...do you recall if your display had all of these Target-exclusives? Thanks!

      Also, regarding manufacturing in China, I understand your concern. Not an issue for me personally if I already trust the brand (i.e., Essence, Wet n Wild, e.l.f., and even some higher-end products that are made in China like some of the Too Faced eyeshadow palettes, etc.).

      Delete
    2. I looked so quickly, that I did not notice. If I stop by today, I'll look again. Are you familiar with Mineral Fusion? Its all 70% off. I got a moisturizer( accidentally) for oily skin. Its made with some type of clay. It was 5.08 from 20.00 and I had a 3.00 coupon too. I also used the 3.00 target coupon with some other items. If you want to try it, I'll gladly drop it in the mail to you.

      Delete
  6. I saw this on Essence's IG page today!!!! WOOHOO! Can't wait to see those palettes, and the blushes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that on their page too! So exciting, right? :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the news. This is exciting! Do you know if they will be available at Target online? I have been after the blushes. Apparently they were released in other countries. (Also the foundations and many eye palettes.) I got my hands on the pink blush when I was in Asia last year. I'm glad I finally will be able to get the other one. They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Give the beginning of my blog post a read (the first few paragraphs) for the online info! :)

      Delete
  8. My Shoppers Drugmart in Canada has the How to Make you Face Glow Box Kit. Maybe it could be a Target Exclusive only in the U.S, and available at all retailers in Canada? I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing that's probably it, since I THINK I've seen one or two of these products on European blogs too. :)

      Delete
    2. I wonder about the exclusivity of the "target exclusives" - I know I've seen the "How to make brows wow", the powder up blushes and the so glow highlighters at my local Fred Meyer here in the States.

      Delete
  9. Oh man, a lot of these goodies are calling to me. Oh why do I have such a thing for makeup? Well, I'm in good company here, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I figured this was happening! Last week we got a huge shipment of Essence cosmetics (around 4 or 5 huge boxes of it)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so exited!! Thanks for sharing! !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm FREAKIN' OUT, man! I hope those exclusive eye palettes are the same quality as the 6-pans at Ulta b/c those are awesome. I haven't been this excited by makeup news in a good while!

    ReplyDelete


  13. liquid lippies for less than $4 ?!

    yaaaasss !

    loving the price point of these .

    also excited about the mono eyeshadows , matte top coat , & eyeshadow palettes !

    hopefully they'll be at my local target sooner than later !

    ––– nicole

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought the smokey eye palette and saw the brow and blush palettes at ulta in midland TX but I haven't seen them at any other ultas

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! I hope Target will get more LE seasonal collections than Ulta!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is it me or does the Sheer & Shine lipstick sound like another possible Fresh dupe?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yayyy!!! Essence is such a great brand! I'm happy they'll be more readily available now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like my wallet needs to prepare itself...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love Essence... I wish we could get the full line here. I miss Ulta getting the LE collections like they used to. Sometimes they will get a random LE thing here and there. Like the cream to powder highlighters were available at some Ultas this winter. I bought one and it is honestly do impressive for the price. Some of those boxed palettes were also at Ulta over the holidays bUT I guess maybe Target is keeping them in stock then

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so awesome! Their pallets have been hits and misses though. I got the nude box at Ulta and it has such pretty colors, but did not go on well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I found several of these items in a special display at my local Fred Meyer in Oregon. Picked up one of the two shades of the contour palettes. It's a nice little palette. I'm headed back tomorrow to pick up the other shade.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the news - I looooove Essence! I will so be on the lookout for those lipsticks. Interesting that the blushes are Target-exclusive (now?). I bought the orange-to-pink one last year at Fred Meyer. Maybe they've taken them out of the display since then. I did notice just recently that the make-up box kits except for "Nude Eyes" (which isn't shown here) were discontinued in my store, just a few months after they finally made it to the permanent display!

    ReplyDelete
  23. There is so much here to peak my interest and get me excited that I can't list them all. I just hope they come to my Target! We get so little of the good stuff that I am not holding my breath. The display at Ulta is always a yucky mess so most time I walk past it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes! I'm so excited. It'll be way more accessible to me at Target! I feel like I can never find a ton of Essence products!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm intrigued by the pastel ombre top coat. I may have to buy that one!

    ReplyDelete
  26. ESSENCE @ Ulta's website

    Online Only FREE Get BIG! Lashes Triple Black Mascara w/any $10 Essence purchase
    Just clicked on the Ulta link above!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm all for more Essence products!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm glad Essence has made a sheer lipstick. The tinted lip balm Covergirl came out with it too pricey in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yay! Excited target is bringing in another super-budget friendly cosmetic line! Thanks for the heads up! Bythe way - do all the target beauty boxes come with the $3 off $15 coupons? That toatlly makes the $7 beauty deal even sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone I've received has come with the coupon. Its attached to the description card. Make sure you use them asap because they only give you about 3 weeks to use it.

      Delete
  30. Replies
    1. Because of light and its general weirdness, putting a green-based concealer over a blemish can "cancel out" the redness so to speak. If you use it correctly then an onlooker wouldn't see the red of the blemish or the green of the concealer but instead just your skin tone.

      Delete
  31. These new releases look great, especially the tinted brow mascaras! Just dyed my hair ash blonde and in need of lighter brow items ! Can't wait to try when it releases :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I took a pic of my targets display. Its about 2 little shelves and does not even say Essence on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I was at the Target by my work Chicagoland area) and overheard the beauty person say that they have a big reset coming this next week. Fingers crossed this is part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. *Packs up 50 dollars and some instant ramen*
    *Camps out in front of Target*

    But honestly though I want so much of that soooooo bad. I'm constantly on the hunt for something to cover up dark circles and I need a new highlighter. PLEASE GOD BESTOW UPON ME A TARGET GIFT CARD FOR ALL THAT IS LEFT OF MY SANITY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cannot wait to see Essence at my local Target. The display should not be hard to find- I'll just look for the huge group lumped in front of a kiosk.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love Essence and I am stoked for this launch!

    Wait, did I just say "stoked"? The 90s called. It wants its slang back. :P

    ReplyDelete
  37. Have you noticed a good majority of the Essence stuff is no longer on the website, do you think this is due to selling out and it will be back at some point? Super disappointed because I really wanted to try those palettes and I don't think we'll get it in store here.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I bought one of the Blush Up! blushes in Heat Wave (the orange to pink one) and it's awesome! It gives me a natural flush on my warm-toned fair skin. It's very pigmented and blends well.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig