UPDATE: It's live! Beauty Insiders and VIBs can now take an additional 20% off all items on the Sephora Sale Page HERE with code EXTRA20 at checkout. This sale will run from 12/25 - 1/1. (Thanks so much to everyone in the comments below and on social media for the tips!). If you are VIB Rouge, then I'm sure you're already well aware that this sale started yesterday for you (12/23) and your code for this sale is EXTRAROUGE.
Some highlights (still in stock as of the time of this post):
- The UD Vice 4 Palette HERE is $39 (regularly $60), so that's $31.20 after discount code.
- The UD Wende's Contraband Palette HERE is $24 (regularly $34), so that's $19.20 after discount code.
- The Kevyn Aucoin Contour Palette HERE is $40 (regularly $50), so that's $32 after discount code.
- The Benefit Real Cheeky Palette HERE is $30 (regularly $42), so that's $24 after discount code.
- The Make Up For Ever Makeup Station HERE is $220 (regularly $300; $662 value), so that's $176 after discount code.
- The Tarte Blushing Bride Wedding Day Essentials Set is $24 (regularly $49), so that's $19.20 after discount code.
- The Tarte Limited Edition Eye Solutions Colored Clay Eyeshadow Palette HERE is $24 (regularly $34), so that's $19.20 after discount code.
- The Boscia Japanese Cleansing Ritual Kit HERE is $36 (regularly $45; $55 value), so that's $28.20 after discount code.
- The Best of Algenist Collection HERE is $96 (regularly $120), so that's $82.20 after discount code.
- Also, don't forget that the Hakuho-do + Sephora PRO Brushes HERE are all back in stock and still BOGOFREE (no code required; just add at least two brushes to your cart and one will be free).
- View all sale items HERE.
PS: If you decide to place an order tonight and you DON'T want anything from the sale page, I want to remind you that code MERRYMINI still works on orders $25+ for a free deluxe (aka: huge) sample of your choice, and right now they have deluxe Cover FX Custom Cover Drops samples available! You cannot stack codes at Sephora, so you'll have to choose between the 20% off sale page OR the free deluxe sample.
Thanks again, @kdegn, for sharing the image above, which I included in my original post about this event!