Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hot Deal on Korean Beauty: Memebox Beauty Blowout Sale (40% off + Additional 20% off Select Items)


Thanks so much to reader Marcy for the tip about this one!

If you love Korean beauty (or have always wanted to try some Korean beauty products), you should know that Memebox is doing another one of their Beauty Blowouts HERE with many items up to 40% off. But it gets better, because you can get an ADDITIONAL 20% off these sale items with code BEAUTYBLOWOUT20. Ends 12/28. Free shipping on orders $30+.

There are also lots of new sampler boxes HERE which are always a great value (free shipping with those) and other discounted products on the home page HERE. I believe you can only use the 20% off code with items on the Beauty Blowout page HERE though (please let me know if you have luck using it with anything not on that page?).

On a personal note, I have ordered from Memebox many times, and I've always been very pleased with the service, shipping, and the way things are packaged. All top notch. I also love that once you register, you receive memepoints with every purchase that you can accumulate and use like store credit on future purchases (more info about memepoints HERE).

PS: If you find some items you want to order and you're not sure about them, I want to suggest searching for a review on my friend Tracy's blog HERE. I consider her an absolute authority on all things K-beauty and I'm guessing that she's probably reviewed the item you're thinking about buying. Her reviews are honest, detailed, and her knowledge is incredibly vast. 

Thanks again, Marcy, for the awesome tip!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Holy. Crap. two of my favorite bloggers referenced in the same post. Merry Christmas to me - and to you both! If you haven't checked it out, fan-serviced just started a great podcast as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the "Snails on a Plane" box!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love memebox! Here's 20% off your purchase on memebox for $25+

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig