Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sneak Peek: NYX Ombré Blushes for Spring 2016

Is it too soon to be thinking about Spring 2016? Well when you're talkin' about pretty blushes, I think it's never too soon!

I saw this sneak peek in Milly Almodovar Thompson's Instagram feed today (she's the Senior Beauty Editor at Cosmo for Latinas) and I immediately asked her if she was cool with me sharing her pic with you here. She kindly said yes, and so here you go!

image credit: @beautylogicblog Instagram page
NYX Ombré Blushes for Spring 2016

From Milly's Instagram page (@beautylogicblog):
My friends over at @nyxcosmetics came to show me their new Fall, Holiday, and next year launches. You can check out my snap for more, but I was super excited about the ombré blushes out FEB 2016. Look at these!! They have two silky colors blended into one perfectly coordinated shade. I got to play with them and the pigment is CRAZY!!! Any of them catch your eye? These will be $10. What's your fave NYX cosmetics product of all time?

That purple! You know, at first glance, these reminded me of the Hard Candy Glow All the Way Ombre Blushes, but the Hard Candy blushes are baked and I don't believe these NYX blushes are baked. They actually remind me more of the IT Cosmetics CC Radiance Ombre Blushes (Jess of Polish Insomniac has a good close-up of one of those HERE, if you haven't seen them before). Same kind of vibe, right?

At any rate, I'm excited to see swatches of these new NYX blushes, considering that Milly said they're crazy pigmented. But I have to admit I had a little bit of sticker-shock when I saw the price. I know that the NYX Bronzer/Blush Combos are $9 but, for the most part, NYX blushes seem to hover in the $6 range. But then again, Physicians Formula blushes are $11.99 and up, so I guess it's a matter of perspective...

Thanks again, Milly, for letting me share your pic here today!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ooo, pretty! I love anything ombrè. They look pretty big, so $10 might not seem too bad. At least they have a nice mirror too. Oh yeah, Spring 2016, bring it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, they're definitely very pretty! They kind of remind me of some ombre MAC blushes from a few years ago. The $10 sticker is definitely on the high side for NYX, but they're product quality so often matches or exceeds other higher-priced brands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I JUST bought the IT cosmetics blush assuming that Mac would never re-release their blush ombres again. Well, I know what I'm getting for next Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking that close-up of the other ombre blush so I could see what's going on with these NYX ones. They look awesome...the case reminds me of the NYX blotting powder which is really sturdy, nice and big with a great mirror. Ulta 40% off NYX sale next summer, here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I can NOT wait for these. I "need" them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig