Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 31, 2015

Spotted: NEW Sinful Colors Oh Snap! Collection

If you caught my post earlier today about the new Truly Madly Sparkly collection, you know that I was curious the other new Sinful Colors collection, called Oh Snap! Well thanks to Dorothy of Cool Polish Blog, I've got a pic and details about the Oh Snap! collection for you, and the timing couldn't be better for these new collections considering that Walgreens has Sinful Colors on sale this week for $0.99 each (now through 9/5). Check it out:

image credit: Cool Polish Blog for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Sinful Colors Oh Snap! Collection at Walgreens
(retail: $1.99 each, 0.5 oz.)
"Captured: Runway Colors, with Vintage Flair"

Dorothy spotted this collection along with the Truly Madly Sparkly collection at her local Walgreens last week. Keep reading for more info...

The shades in the display from left to right are:

Antique Your Interest (NEW)
Plum Luck (NEW)
Ink Positive (NEW) 
Purple Haze (NEW)
Rose Dust (repromote; originally released Spring 2015)
Clear Top Coat
No Filter (NEW)
Retro Rosie (NEW)

Thanks to reader Kim for confirming the name of the second shade (it was previously unknown).

It's hard to tell in photos and I won't know for sure until I see these in person, but I feel like some of these shades look similar to existing SC shades. For instance, in this photo, Antique Your Interest looks a lot like Let's Meet (but I could be totally wrong about that!).

Do you already own any of these new shades? If so, do they look like new colors to you (or do they resemble any other existing shades)? I'd love to hear from you! Also, keep an eye on Dorothy's blog HERE, because she should be posting swatches from this collection soon.

Thanks so much, Dorothy, for all the great pics today. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hope there here in Michigan. I will be checking tommorow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good Sinful collection - although is it just me, or does that yellow look like a frost??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Ink positive and plum luck are switched in order. Ink positve is the darker more red based purple 3rd from left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ink positive is a beautiful jelly. Opaque in 3 coats. It's similar to OPI Houston we have a purple except way more red toned purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought ALL of the new ones! The gold one looks like a gold of Otaku Anime. Not a metallic/shimmer, it has that sheer jelly glow-y thing happening, it may end up better as a topper, but I'm not sure because I have not tried it yet. That's just my impression from the bottle.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig