Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 22, 2015

New Whole Foods Beauty Bag Available Now

Reader Katherine just picked up a new Whole Foods Beauty Bag and kindly shared info and photos with us. Take a look!

PLEASE NOTE: For those of you who may have missed the previous beauty bag from March, Whole Foods offers these bags in-store, and when they're gone they're gone. So if you want one, I highly suggest calling your local Whole Foods to see if they have any stock. But don't wait, because these sold out pretty quickly the first time they were offered.

image credit: Katherine for Nouveau Cheap
New Whole Foods Beauty Bag - available in stores now
(retail: $6.99; $40 value)

This bag includes both beauty products and coupons. Keep reading for a closer look..

image credit: Katherine for Nouveau Cheap
Whole Foods Beauty Bag - retail: $6.99; $40 value
(bag made from recycled plastic bottles) 

image credit: Katherine for Nouveau Cheap
Contents

image credit: Katherine for Nouveau Cheap
Ingredients

image credit: Katherine for Nouveau Cheap
Coupons inside bag

Again, these bags are only available while supplies last, so if you want one I highly suggesting calling your local Whole Foods first, to see if they have any stock!

Thanks so very much, Katherine, for the heads-up and great photos. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I got two (for free!) The first one I was going to purchase, but they (and I) could not find the tag, so the cashier said it was on them...Then, I had put in my name to win one in a raffle, and won! I certainly did not expect that, but I am glad I got two of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Juice Beauty moisturizer alone is worth the price of the bag! Excited to see if I have any luck scoring this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would use everything in here and I'd love to try the Acure products! Must look ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going today to check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was very unhappy with the last bags, and here's why...the zipper was not locked or secured shut, thus leaving the contents vulnerable to greedy, grubby hands. I picked up many bags that were missing the big ticket item such as the mascara or eyeshadow etc. I think I remember there were two bags to choose from and some people just opened them up and created their own configuration, and this is not how it is supposed to be....ffs, pick one or both OR don't purchase at all!!! Very annoying! Sorry for the rant, as I typically like to keep things light and positive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped into my local WF yesterday (Tuesday) and was told that they sold out on Saturday, FYI...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig