image credit: @gingerlovesmakeup for Nouveau Cheap
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Fall 2015 Calendar of Events
If you haven't received your Ulta ad in the mail yet this week, be on the lookout for it! @gingerlovesmakeup was kind enough to share some pics of the calendar with us, so I have all the highlights for you today.
Keep reading for highlights, info and tips for readers who are new to this event...
PLEASE NOTE: The full calendar events is now live HERE.
The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event offers shoppers ONE-DAY-ONLY Beauty Steals that are available in-store and online for just that specified day (unless otherwise noted; some days there might be an extra Beauty Steal that is only available online, but for the most part these deals are available in-store and online). When these deals are gone, they're gone, so you have to act quickly (tips about that later in this post).
9/6: Philosophy Purity Cleanser 8 oz. $15 (regularly $24) and bareMinerals Prime Time foundation primers 50% off
9/7: Anastasia Clear Brow Gel $11 (regularly $23)
9/8: All Juice Beauty 50% off
9/9: Too Faced La Creme Lip Creams $11 (regularly $22)
9/10: Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liners BOGOFREE
9/11: Smashbox 24HR Photo Finish Shadow Primer $10 (regularly $20)
9/12: ButterLONDON lip products $10 each and Philosophy Time in a Bottle Serum 1.3 oz. $55 (regularly $75)
9/13: Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara $10 (regularly $21) and Pur Minerals Miracle Mist $10 (regularly $19)
9/14: LORAC Porefection Concealers $12 (regularly $24)
9/15: IT Cosmetics Eyelift in a Tube $14.50 (regularly $29)
9/16: Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate $49 (regularly $79)
9/17: Too Faced Bulletproof 24-Hour Eye Liner $11 (regularly $22)
9/18: Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balms $17 (regularly $34) and Clarisonic Brush Heads BOGOFREE
9/19: bareMinerals Lasting Line or Round the Clock eyeliner $8 (regularly $16)
9/20: Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Foundation $20 (regularly $33) and Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara $10 (regularly $20)
9/21: Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal creams and serums 25% off
9/22: Amazing Cosmetics Anti-Aging Primer Travel Size $10 (regularly $18)
9/23: CK One Brow Pencil + Gel Duo $11 (regularly $22)
9/24: Stila Convertible Color $12 (regularly $25)
9/25: IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara $12 (regularly $24)
9/26 Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Precision Longwear Eyeliner $10 (regularly $20) and select Philosophy skincare sets 25% off
Again, these are just highlights. View the full calendar of events HERE.
TIPS FOR NEWBIES:
Since I've covered many of the previous 21 Days of Beauty events, I have some helpful tips that I've picked up along the way (many of them from YOU) that will hopefully increase your chances of getting these deals before they're sold out.
- You have to act quickly during this event because the Beauty Steals do sell out in-store (often before noon the day of the event). But the Beauty Steals are also available online and you usually have a bit more time to get them online before they sell out.
- Be sure to check the Ulta website and weekly ad for additional gift-with-purchase promotions to go along with the daily Beauty Steals (there will be many of them during this event).
- For previous 21 Days of Beauty events, Ulta lowered their free shipping threshold to $25+ (instead of the usual $50+) for just one week of the event. So be on the lookout for that in case they do it again this time around.
- If you plan to make a purchase in-store, I highly recommend getting to your local Ulta the moment the store opens on the day of that particular event, if you are able to do so. I cannot tell you how many times I have pressed my luck and tried to pick up something during my lunch break, only to find that the item sold out earlier that morning. And be prepared for some craziness. If your Ulta is already a high-traffic store, and you go on the day of one of the more popular Beauty Steals, expect to stand in line for a while. That's why I suggest going as early in the morning as possible, since the crowds and lines will be nowhere near as crazy as lunchtime and after work.
- If a Beauty Steal on the calendar of events does not say "online only," then it is available both in-store and online. If you want any of the online-only deals, I would try to log on to the Ulta site as early as possible on the day of that particular Beauty Steal, to ensure that you get it before it sells out. I don't quite recall if these events go live right at midnight on the Ulta site, but if you do, please leave a comment and fill us in? Thanks!
If you have any other tips to contribute that might help us all out, please leave them below (and thank you!).
Thanks again, @gingerlovesmakeup, for the pic and heads-up!