Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Breaking Beauty News: Catrice Cosmetics Now at Ulta

I have some very exciting news for you today, Nouveau Cheap readers! First Makeup Revolution at Ulta, and now...


I am extremely pleased to inform you that the popular (and affordable!) German cosmetics brand, Catrice, will now be easily available to fans here in the US at Ulta! I received some information directly from Ulta that I want to share with you, so keep reading for all the details...

You can now purchase Catrice Cosmetics on the Ulta site HERE. (Note: if this link does not work for you, go to the Whats New section on the Ulta homepage and filter to view "Makeup." Thanks to reader Andrea on Facebook for that tip!) There are a total of 66 different products (163 SKUs, which means 163 items when you include every shade in every range).

Catrice is not considered prestige, which means you can use Ulta coupons toward your purchases. For example, you can use the current $3.50 off $10 coupon if you're planning a haul right now.

Also, beginning the last week of July, you will be able to find Catrice Cosmetics at a very select amount of Ulta stores (we're talking 25 or so). Ulta may expand to additional stores in the future, but I do not have concrete information about that just yet.

If you have never heard of Catrice Cosmetics, they are an extremely popular, affordable brand in Europe but, until today, quite difficult to get here in the US. Catrice is a German brand owned by Cosnova Beauty (Cosnova also owns Essence Cosmetics). 

So let's hear it! Are you as excited as I am to finally try some Catrice products? I've been hearing raves for years now and I cannot wait to dig in and get to know this brand! If you're already a fan of Catrice, please share your favorites with us below.

PS: I want to thank reader Cynthia for the recent tip about Catrice possibly coming to Ulta soon. I'm grateful for the info and happy that I could confirm this for everyone!
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. YAAAAAAY!!! GO ULTA!!!

    thank you for the news!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd be as excited as I am about this, Emi!!! :) Ulta is killing it right now, right??

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'd love to hear about your favorites! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, my poor wallet. It aches at this news. LOL!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you are not alone! Lol. But hey, at least these are drugstore prices, right? AND Ulta coupons will apply!!

      Delete
  4. Woot woot! Will they give any information on which Ulta stores will be getting it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, but I'll certainly post if I find out! In the meantime, starting the last week of July, you can click the FIND IN STORE link at the bottom of a product listing and that should tell you if it's in your area. :)

      Delete
  5. Please Ulta....Sleek Cosmetics & Daniel Sandler next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'm already scared for my wallet with Makeup Revolution and Catrice! :)

      Delete
  6. Yesssss! I've been wanting to try their shadows forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely excited about additional economical non-animal-tested foundation options! That brow definer intrigues me, too. I wish they had a light nude kajal shade, tho! I'm looking for a Scandaleyes rival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are excited about this too!! :)

      Delete
  8. Ooohh...since it's owned by the same company as Essence, I hope they bring more Essence stuff here as well! I keep stalking their IG and bugging them to send us more of those Trend Editions...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I just went on the Ulta app and looked...Ohmigod, the pretties!! :::cries::: Essence who???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Catrice and Essence are both owner by the same company (see my post) so I'm definitely stoked to have both now! :)

      Delete
  10. Yea! I'm so excited you got my tip! I was worried that you didn't get it on The Tell you page! I'm so excited that you spread the amazing news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just picked up some goodies in Ireland now it will be easy to nab anything I missed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish they would have gotten it earlier!! I've been living in the states since August 2013 and couldn't get any of the new Catrice things and now I'm going back home in 4 weeks so it's not even worth it since I already bought way to much at Ulta and sephora for the past 2 years. But I absolutely love Catrice it's my favorite brand from the drugstore in Germany!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to see this brand here now too. I just came back from Germany and stocked up on this brand and Essence. Must say though it's about half the price in Germany

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got the inside scoop about a week ago and have been patiently waiting since. haha. Can't wait to start scouting stores in the Chicago area since Ulta is based in Bolingbrook I'm hoping they will have at least one store in the area with it. Hope they expand to the whole line.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really hope they sell the nail polish! I love that stuff but have only been able to afford a few bottles via nail polish friends in Europe. I didn't see any listed on ULTA.com :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've noticed that so much of the new essence products are made in china

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes I am excited I have some screen shots of things I have seen them found out I couldn't get them here and NOW I can so excited. Thanks. What a busy day for u lady.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really exciting news since I used to like catrice when I was in Germany! Thought this will never happen! Yey! My faves are eye shadows, and many German youtubers raved catrice eyeshadows as well! Single eyeshadows are good but I saw youtubers mentioning "Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette," and the palette is good for everyday makeup. I didn't like their pressed powder though, it didn't do much to my oily face.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah man! Well jealous, the UK is one of the few countries in Europe without Catrice!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so great!! I have a German friend who loves Catrice and I can see why! Their makeup products are very affordable and I am so excited to buy it! Thanks for the update! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig