Thursday, June 25, 2015

ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks Launching 5PM Pacific Today

UPDATE: ColourPop just tweeted that the Ultra Mattes will be live at 5:00PM Pacific. 

Just a quick FYI: ColourPop posted on their Twitter that the new Ultra Mattes are launching today (Thursday) in the afternoon /evening on their website:

If you haven't seen these yet, check a few posts back on my blog for a pic and links to swatches. They will be $6 each and you can use code Kathleenlights for $5 off your purchase (no minimum required). Shipping is $5.

Hope that helps, and thanks to everyone who took the time to let me know about this!  

(And sorry if this post looks a little strange; I'm writing it from my phone.)

1 comment

  1. they are all out of stock, every one, in less than 8 hours. Colourpop broke the internet


I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.