Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Tarte Cosmetics Deals at QVC

In case you didn't get the email from Tarte today, here's the scoop on some new deals available now at QVC:

Get three full-size Lights, Camera Lashes Mascaras for $37 shipped (plus you can make two payments on Easy Pay). Regular price for one tube of this mascara is $20.

You can check out the other recently-added Tarte deals (all with $3 shipping) HERE


  1. I have been debating and agonizing over buying the Tarte slenderizing bamboo contour brush (reg $32) and/or the Sculptor contouring face slenderizer (reg $24) and I just got them BOTH from QVC for $33.63 incl tax and shipping! What a deal!

  2. How did u get that deal Alyson??

  3. Thank u for sharing, this might be a good one for some. This mascara seems to dry up quickly, so I am passing. I'm looking forward to getting the Spring collection. I have already purchased with my 20% off and points, a free Poppy Picnic Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette..excited!!

  4. Trang, it's a bundle that they offer. They have several excellent deals on Tarte bundles, but the one I purchased is here:$uslarge$


I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.