Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 16, 2014

Spotted: L'Oreal Holiday 2014 Limited Edition Sparkling Soirée by Colour Riche Collection

L'Oreal's Holiday 2014 nail color collection has arrived!

Many thanks to longtime reader Kathryn for this sighting. Kathryn spotted this collection at her local Kmart a few days ago and was nice enough to share lots of pics with us. Take a look!

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Holiday 2014 Limited Edition Sparkling Soirée by Colour Riche Collection


This year's holiday collection is definitely different from last year's Holiday 2013 Gold Dust textured nail polish collection. But since L'Oreal made the Gold Dust polishes permanent, I'm wondering if they'll do the same with these? Hum...I guess only time will tell!

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap

There are four glitters in this collection and four non-glitters.

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
710 Almost Midnight, 711 Midnight Fireworks

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
712 Hit the Slopes, 713 Snow Ball

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
714 Bring the Rubies, 715 Pink Party Dress

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
716 Tuxedo Noir, 717 24-Carat

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
710 Almost Midnight

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
711 Midnight Fireworks

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
712 Hit the Slopes

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
713 Snow Ball

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
714 Bring the Rubies

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
715 Pink Party Dress

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
716 Tuxedo Noir

image credit: Kathryn for Nouveau Cheap
717 24-Carat

It looks like 24-Carat contains gold shards (shredded glitters) as opposed to gold flakes. I'm definitely intrigued by Tuxedo Noir and a few other shades here. How about you? The more I look at that close-up of Tuxedo Noir, the more I'm reminded of that limited edition Sally Hansen Insta-Dri from Fall 2012 called In a Flurry. Remember that shade? I wonder if this will be similar? Hum...

I would imagine that this collection will start to pop up at all of the usual retailers within the next few weeks. Sometimes Kmart gets limited edition collections a bit earlier than other retailers, so be on the lookout for these soon.

Thanks so much, Kathryn, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Great pics! Yes, Tuxedo Noir looks like my cup of tea. Yes I remember In A Flurry, I have it, so it'll be interesting to compare those two. I'll have to check my Kmart tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I have got to find Tuxedo Noir! It looks similar to Boogie, an old L'Oreal Jet-Set I stole from my mum. I've been looking for a dupe for AGES. Fingers crossed that they recycled an old color! In A Flurry looks chunkier than Boogie, but very pretty - I wouldn't complain if it turned out like that!

    Thanks to you and Kathryn for pics & info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too bad we're internet-strangers. I have a brand new bottle of Boogie in my giveaway pile. I declared it a dupe for something else I have, although I cannot remember what at the moment. I swear I'd mail it to you if it were practical.

      Delete
    2. OMG! I'd totally be willing to pay you for shipping+etc if you're willing to ship it (and you don't live so far from me that shipping is outrageous). If you're interested you can contact me at the.noble.ammonite[at]gmail[dot]com. If not, I totally understand. Glad to know there are still bottles floating around out there!

      Hope this is okay to do in the comments, G!

      Delete
  3. Definitely will be keeping an eye out for these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuxedo noir looks like a dupe for loreals drop dead gorgeous polish! I don't know when it came out but I found it a big lots a few months ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these colors are gorgeous I can't wait to be on the hunt for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 24-Carat looks like it could be very similar to Maybelline's Gilded in Gold from the Color Show Jewels collection, which I have and LOVE! I might get the confetti glitter from this collection if it's unique, hard to tell from these pictures. I have been becoming a fan of L'Oreal polishes lately, though I must say the new gold caps get vertical cracks in them very easily! Like they are not strong enough to withstand when you tighten the cap or something. I have noticed this on pretty much all my L'Oreal polishes with this new style of cap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be on the lookout for these colors, they are beautiful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tuxedo noir reminds me of Pure Ice "private show", which I bought at Walmart last year and have seen recently.

    24 carat and Snowball WILL be mine.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig