Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 26, 2014

New Ulta Nude Eyeshadow Palette

If you haven't heard, Ulta has a new Nude Eye Shadow Palette out and it retails for $12 on the Ulta website HERE. But in this week's ad (valid now through 11/1), there's this:


The funny thing is, when you click this image on page 4 of the Ulta ad, it takes you to this page that says "Sorry, this item is no longer available." But if you go to the Ulta site and just search "Ulta Nude Eyeshadow Palette" it comes up HERE and it's in stock, but no mention of it being on sale for $3.99.

UPDATE: Many thanks to reader Gia for letting me know that I misread the ad (duh) and that the COMPLETE EYESHADOW PALETTES are the products that are $3.99 this week. But it's still weird that when you click the link in the Ulta ad, it takes you to a dead page...why not go to the Nude Eyeshadow Palette page?? Anyway, thanks so much, Gia, for pointing that out to me! This new palette is NOT on sale this week (but you CAN you this coupon to bring it down to $8.50).
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. G, don't worry, I thought the exact same thing today when I saw the ad. It is kind of misleading on their part. I had to read it a few times to realize the correct price. I bet a lot of people are going to be giving the cashiers a hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's incredibly misleading, and I don't doubt for a minute that it wasn't intended to be.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig