Thursday, October 9, 2014

ChapStick Holiday 2014 Limited Edition Collection

We've got some brand new ChapStick flavors for Holiday 2014, plus the return of an old favorite! I just received the press info for this year's offerings so you know I had to share. Take a look!

This year ChapStick® is offering a variety of seasonally-inspired, limited-edition products to keep lips looking and feeling mistletoe ready throughout the holidays. This year’s holiday offerings include new ChapStick® mixstix® Vanilla Candy Cane Milkshake, Pumpkin Pie, Candy Cane and a new holiday-themed tin containing ChapStick® Candy Cane.

Keep reading for retailer info and product details...

New ChapStick® mixstix® Vanilla Candy Cane Milkshake

ChapStick® mixstix® delivers an innovative two-sided lip balm that offers one flavor on each side that can be worn alone or together to make a third unique combination. This holiday season, mix and mingle the complementary flavors of vanilla and candy cane for an irresistible holiday sensation, Vanilla Candy Cane Milkshake.

ChapStick® mixstix® Vanilla Candy Cane Milkshake is available for a limited time through the holiday season, beginning October 1st in a one-count package exclusively at CVS and Walgreens for an SRP of $1.99 to $2.69. Two-count packages are available in the holiday section at Target for an SRP of $3.99.

ChapStick® Seasonal Varieties: Pumpkin Pie and Candy Cane

This year’s seasonal varieties from ChapStick® are flavorful stocking stuffers and fun gifts for friends, teachers, co-workers and family.

Reminiscent of the favorite dessert, ChapStick® is debuting a new seasonal flavor, Pumpkin Pie, to keep lips soft, smooth and happy all winter long.

ChapStick® Pumpkin Pie is available beginning October 1st through the holiday season exclusively at Walmart and CVS for an SRP of $1.00 to $1.99.

The fresh and minty Candy Cane flavor is back again, by popular demand.

ChapStick® Candy Cane is available beginning October 1st through the holiday season exclusively at Walmart, Walgreens, Target and CVS. The 1ct loose sticks will be sold for an SRP of $1.00 to $1.99 at Walmart and Walgreens, and 3ct packs will be available at Target, CVS and Walmart for an SRP of $2.99.

New ChapStick® Holiday Tin

Tucked inside this festive keepsake tin are two tubes of ChapStick® Candy Cane sure to bring holiday cheer.

With snow falling and temperatures dropping, keep your lips soft and smooth
with ChapStick® Candy Cane, found inside the limited-edition, pop-top ChapStick® Holiday Tin.

The ChapStick® Holiday Tin is available for a limited time beginning November 1st through the holiday season exclusively at Walgreens for an SRP of $3.49.

Have you spotted any of the ChapStick Holiday 2014 goodies in your area yet? I cannot wait to try the new flavors!


  1. Oh too cute! Thanks for the info, G.

  2. Hey G! I found pumpkin pie and candy cane in a big chapstick display at walmart... you muse get pumpkin pie it's wonderful and I think you will like it!!

  3. I will be stalking Walgreen's AND Walmart. CVS by me never has anything I'm looking for...Vanilla Candy Cane Milkshake sounds awesome!

  4. Oooohh... I am currently using candy cane(Target last season)! Can't wait until they come! Thx! I just want to thank you for posting about beauty items and other things! Very helpful and interesting!

  5. I shall begin hunting Pumpkin Pie at Walmart today!!!! And Walgreen's for the Mix Stick! These shall not elude me! (I hope) Fingers X'd! Thanks for this post G., since I had started looking for Pumkin Pie at Target and didn't find it. Great to know that I can narrow down the scope!

  6. So I popped into Walgreen's yesterday and lo and behold I found Creme Brulee Vaseline for $1.89 and had to go to Walmart and right by the check out line was a big display of all the Chapstick flavors !! Picked up 2 Pumpkin Pie! Smells delicious!!!! I'm excited. I just need to find the Mixstiks!

  7. Darn. I was really hoping they'd bring back Apple Cider this year, because I'm finally on my last tube and it's one of my all-time favorites. Maybe I'll try the Pumpkin Pie, though.

  8. Yesssss!! Yum!! Chapstick is a fall must have in my purse!

  9. I found cake batter at the checkout at Target SO GOOD! Bought a 3-pack :)

  10. Has anyone seen the mixstix yet? I've been searching with no luck?


I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.