Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, September 13, 2014

Spotted at Target: e.l.f. Halloween 2014 Limited Edition Beauty Books

If you haven't been to Target lately, here's something new to check out from e.l.f.! Thanks to two lovely readers, I have lots of pics of the new Halloween 2014 Beauty Books to share with you today.

First up, Dorothy of Cool Polish blog spotted this collection at her local Target this week and shared these pics with us:

image credit: Dorothy for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Halloween 2014 Limited Edition Beauty Books
(retail: $6 each at Target)

image credit: Dorothy for Nouveau Cheap
Wicked Beauty Book

There are four different books in this collection: Wicked, Diva, Enchanted and Vampire. These are much like the e.l.f. Disney Beauty Books in that you get several different products inside each book. 

A look inside each book, after the jump...

image credit: Dorothy for Nouveau Cheap
Inside of Wicked Beauty Book

Each book contains:

1 set of lashes
1 lash glue
8 powder eyeshadows
1 dual-ended sponge tip applicator
1 eyeliner pencil
1 lipgloss

image credit: Dorothy for Nouveau Cheap
Diva Beauty Book

image credit: Dorothy for Nouveau Cheap
Inside of Diva Beauty Book

image credit: Dorothy for Nouveau Cheap
Enchanted Beauty Book

image credit: Dorothy for Nouveau Cheap
Inside of Enchanted Beauty Book

image credit: Dorothy for Nouveau Cheap
\Vampire Beauty Book

image credit: Dorothy for Nouveau Cheap
Inside of Vampire Beauty Book

Reader Ashley also spotted this collection at her local Target and shared a pic of the display, plus photos of the book she purchased:

image credit: Ashley for Nouveau Cheap
NEW e.l.f. Halloween 2014 Limited Edition Beauty Books
(retail: $6 each at Target)

image credit: Ashley for Nouveau Cheap
Vampire Beauty Book

image credit: Ashley for Nouveau Cheap
Step-by-step instructions

image credit: Ashley for Nouveau Cheap
Inside of Vampire Beauty Book

Have you spotted the e.l.f. Halloween 2014 Beauty Books at your local Target yet? Do you already own any of these? I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks again, Dorothy and Ashley, for the great sightings and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Those are nice! The Diva one is similar to the Nyx Smokey Palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the vampire one, just came home from Target, but I will be back there tomorrow to look for these

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to hit my local target up now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just at Target yesterday to see what was new and they did not have these. I think the Vampire one is my favorite, so I hope they get these in stock soon! Thanks for the heads up, G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. at least two of these must be mine... halloween and the holiday season are gonna kill my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wouldn't mind all of them lol...halloween always gets me...but I really like the look of wicked and enchanting. Maybe I'll make the trek to target...are these those beautybooks you mentioned last weekish? I thought they were coming out with Disney villian books...or am I confused with the lipsmacker vilians? I might have misunderstood :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is normally villians makeup books out at Halloween but normally I saw them at Walgreens haven't seen them yet this year though will keep a eye out but then again these may be taken the place of them

      Delete
  7. I have been stalking the cosmetics section of my local target for the past few days, and finally hit the jackpot, when I came across a full display, but over in the seasonal Halloween section. They where in an end cap display, along with Halloween makeup like grease pants, fake blood etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to my local target today and they didn't have these!! I really hope they get these in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ladies, try the seasonal section at Target for these, by the Halloween costumes. also look online at the eyeslipsface.com under the palette section and they have them all for purchase. I got them all and some for my GF's at Target yesterday. They are really cool!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig