Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 9, 2014

Spotted: NEW Wet n Wild Limited Edition Spring 2014 8-Pan Palettes

If you loved the Spring 2013 Wet n Wild Limited Edition 8-Pans, I think you're going to be very happy to hear that there are new Spring 2014 8-pans and they're once again in white packaging! There are two palettes (just like last year) and one contains nudes while the other contains pinks and purples. Fellow blogger Sarah of Style It purchased the Spring 2014 nude palette, called Walking The Red Carpet, and you can see her pic of it HERE. Sarah found the display at her local Harmon Face Values.

I have emailed my contact at Wet n Wild for more info about these new palettes and I will do another post as soon as I get more info. In the meantime, be on the lookout for these!

Special thanks to reader @beautybyashlyy on Instagram for alerting me to the fact that Sarah had posted a pic of the new nude palette--I was already following Sarah on Instagram but completely missed her post, so I really appreciate the tip!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I second Alicia!! Wet n Wild palettes are amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious how difference the shades really are....I got the nudes from last Spring, so I don't really think I need these. They look almost exactly the same, and I have to say too that I'm not super impressed with some of the pigmentation with Nude Awakening. I'm feeling so meh about the spring collections this year, I feel like everyone is repeating what they did last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in Love this color selection is so pretty must find!! Map please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.ebay.com/itm/WET-N-WILD-SPRING-2014-WALKING-RED-CARPET-FLIRTING-AT-THE-AFTER-PARTY-PALETTE/181321476804?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.RVI%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131017132637%26meid%3D4731310889066934856%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D20131017132637%26rk%3D0%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D121266548994 here is a link to an ebay listing that has pictures of both. Hope that's not against the rules.. no affiliation just the only pictures I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "are u the seller?????"

      Nope.. just was searching for photos of the palettes so we could see them.

      Delete
  5. Flirting At The After Party, looks like there some Mattes!!! For the price , who cares I need these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was never able to find the 2013 8 pans in my area, so I'm hoping I can find these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the hunt begins! I just hope the pigmentation and quality is more on par with the core 8 pans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree. The pop art trios were a big let down.

      Delete
  8. is the copper in this palette the same as drinking a glass of shine? cuz if so, i need it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! I always like to try these new palettes. The last few have been really nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig