Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spotted at Dollar Tree: Physicians Formula Cosmetics

It's not uncommon (in fact it's quite common) to find lots of older/discontinued Physicians Formula products at Ross, Marshalls, TJMaxx, Tuesday Morning and the list goes on. I've done so many "spotted" posts about older PF products at Ross, Marshalls, etc. over the years, and the one thing that's pretty much the same across the board at all of those discount retailers is the price. Older PF products generally go for around 50-75% below retail at most discounters. Until now.

Huge thanks to reader Mimi, who spotted some PF products at her local Dollar Tree this week:

 image credit: Mimi for Nouveau Cheap
Physicians Formula Eyebrow Pencils, Liquid Eyeliners and Pencil Eyeliners
(Dollar Tree price: $1 each)

If you're new to Dollar Tree, everything in the store retails for $1 (with the exception of some items which are 2-for-$1, but that's mostly candy bars and things like that). 

In Mimi's photos above, I think I see some of the old Eye Definers, which are still for sale over at Soap.com for $5.95 each (I swear I remember seeing them at CVS for $8.99 at one point). 

 image credit: Mimi for Nouveau Cheap
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Illuminating Veil Loose Powder
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Bronze Veil Loose Powder
(Dollar Tree price: $1 each)

Now I know for a fact that these powders were either $10.99 or $14.99 back when they were new at CVS, because I remember wanting to try them, but I never did get around to it (I'm more of a pressed powder kind of gal).

Have you spotted any Physicians Formula cosmetics at YOUR Dollar Tree lately? I would absolutely love to know if you've spotted  the same products that Mimi spotted above, or anything else!

Thanks again, Mimi, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I am going to be checking around for the bronzing veil. I am so pasty right now from a nasty nasty winter and out winter get away not having good weather. None of my other bronzers seem to be doing the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only concern is how old do you think these products are? I know makeup has a pretty long shelf life, but a lot of these products have to be several years old, don't you think? Wouldn't the quality be subpar? What do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I have 3 Dollar Tree's around me and I never seem to catch any good makeup products!! So jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How exciting. I love PF. Going to look this week at my local DTs. Hopefully I will find something! Really want those liquid liners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, we just got a brand new Dollar Tree a few minutes from my house, so hopefully I'll find some of these! Hoping for some eyebrow pencils and loose powders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only products I saw the last time at DT was some Elf products :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just seen some physicians formula blushes and eyeshadows at my dollar tree. I got pretty excited because I know its not low quality stuff. Thats the first time I ever seen them and they seem to be going fast. I know they were not there last week. The blush and eyeshadow both did not have a lot of pigmentation, I thought I should mention that. Maybe thats why its at the dollar tree?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Picked up some organic wear blush today! They were smaller than original sizes but a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spotted the Physicians Formula Waterproof Eye Definer Flat Eyeliner in
    Ultra Black #2433. It has a slanted top, automatic pencil. You don't have to
    sharpen it. On the back of the package, The date was 2014. Wondering if anyone
    has used this product?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've found Physician's Formula bronzers and eye shadows at my local dollar tree and have noticed that the products sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig