Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

NYX at Walgreens


Over the past couple of weeks, a handful of readers have mentioned that they've spotted the same full display of NYX cosmetics that's now popping up at CVS (click here to see) at WALGREENS. I don't know how widespread this is going to be, but quite exciting, right?

NYX doesn't seem to have a store-specific locator for Walgreens on their site yet (they have one for Target and one for CVS), but hopefully they'll have one soon. I did a general store locator search this morning to see if there were any Walgreens locations within 500 miles of me (I'm in San Diego) and nothing yet. But hopefully soon!

I put the word out on my Instagram this morning asking if any other readers have spotted NYX at their Walgreens and more of you chimed in, so I'm hoping that more and more of us will find this display at Walgreens soon. I would love to know if YOU have spotted an NYX display at your Walgreens recently!

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to let me know about this--I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Fred Meyer here in the Pac NW is getting the same display! I have seen a few going up at different locations in Portland, OR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, but I plan on scouring the city today...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed nyx on nordstrom's site! how weird is that?
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/nyx?origin=brandindex

    ReplyDelete
  4. For anyone who lives in Michigan, I saw a NYX display at Meijer the other day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! im so happy nyx is now readily available for us nyx lovers

    ReplyDelete
  6. More good news! http://www.frillseeker.ie/blog/nice-news-nyx-goes-nationwide-pharmacy-marchapril-2014

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig