Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 7, 2014

NEW Dove Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash

Pistachio cream, you say? Body wash, you say? Yes, yes and more yes! Look what I just spotted on the Target website:

 image source: Target.com
NEW Dove Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash
(retail: $5.99 on the Target website, 24 oz)

You know I'm a sucker for drugstore body washes and when they come in unique or interesting new scents, you know I have to try (and review) them! So expect a review for me in the future.

In the meantime, what do you think of this new scent from Dove? Have you spotted it in your area yet?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. The magazine People Stylewatch has a sent sample around page 170 in the new march 2014 edition. It smells amazing!!! But nothing like pistachio or magnolia to me. And it says "try all the scents: shea butter with warm vanilla, almond cream with hibiscus, and coconut milk with jasmine petals. They all sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a giant display for these at SAMs a few weeks ago. Body wash and bars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this scent when I was in Europe over the Christmas holidays and it was lovely - it had the nutty sweetness of pistachio but also lighter, more feminine floral notes (gosh, are we still talking about a body wash?!) I'm sure you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the scent is anything like the Nip + Fab Pistachio Cream body butter than I have to try it! If you haven't tried that body cream, btw you will love it. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard about this in Canada. It sounds odd, but all of their body washes smell nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be sure to pick this one up -- Dove body washes are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup this will be mine! I am done with my winter scents so this is perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked this up just last week at Walmart. I love it! It's nice to have a totally different fragrance to use. And the formula is creamy and doesn't dry out my winter, already dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if it's similar to laura mercier creme de pistasche.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just picked this up today at my local target.Very unique can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig