Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 7, 2014

New Yes To Carrots Fragrance Free Skincare Collection

I'm not sure how I missed this but in case you haven't heard, Yes To has a new fragrance-free skincare collection:

New Yes To Carrots Fragrance Free Collection
(retail: $5.99 - $14.99)

I believe this line debuted in January and you might have already seen it at Target, Walgreens, etc. This collection includes the following products:

(from the Yes To website:)

Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 (Size: 1.7 fl oz/ 50 ml Price: $14.99) 
Daily Cream Facial Cleanser (Size: 6 oz/ 170g Price: $7.99)
Fragrance Free Intense Hydration Night Cream (Size: 1.7 fl oz/ 50ml Price: $12.99)
Fragrance Free Gentle Cleansing Facial Towelettes (Size: 25 Pre-Moistened Towelettes Price: $5.99)

At least 95% Natural
Fragrance Free
Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free
Cruelty-free

Have you spotted/tried any of these new fragrance-free products yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh this looks interesting! I love when companies make fragrance free products. I might pick up one of the moisturizers. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to know what you think of it if you do!

      Delete
  2. Those face wipes look great! I love their cucumber ones but the smell is so strong I have a hard time using them most of the time. I'm excited to give these a try instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the facial wipes recently and I LOVE them. They leave my skin feeling amazingly clean. They're really all I've used for a facial wash in the last few (very lazy) days. I usually use a ridiculous expensive face wash from Lush but I honestly think that these wipes are making my skin look and feel better than that! Makes me want to try the other stuff in this line.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig