Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

More new Suave products (dry oil, self-tanner, dry shampoos and more!)

In addition to the new Suave Natural Infusion haircare products I showed you here (which I'll be reviewing soon), there are some other new-for-2014 Suave products now popping up in stores. I have press info for you today, as well as some photos of products that I've spotted in stores recently. Also, I want to thank everyone who took the time to let me know about these new products via social media--it is much appreciated! So let's get started:

 NEW Suave Naturals Creamy Almond & Verbena Body Wash
(retail: around $2.50, 12 oz)

First up, I spotted the brand new Almond & Verbena Body Wash at Kmart the other day and it went straight into my cart. It smells amazing, but I'll save the details for my review (coming soon!).

Press info (there are other products in this new scent as well):
 photo suave3.jpg
 photo suave1.jpg
 photo suave2.jpg
 photo suave10.jpg
 photo suave11.jpg

Next up, I finally found the new Moroccan Infusion lotion at CVS (I've been looking for it for a few weeks now):

NEW Suave Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion
(retail: around $3.79, 10 oz)


If you like the scent of the Suave Moroccan Infusion shampoo and conditioner, you're going to love this one--they smell very similar!



Press info (there's also a new Dry Oil Body Spray):
 photo suave6.jpg photo suave5.jpg

NEW Suave Professionals Visible Glow Self-Tanning Body Lotion in Medium to Tan
(retail: around $7.50, 7.5 oz)

This also comes in a Fair to Medium formula. I spotted this at Kmart, by the way.


Press info:
 photo suave4.jpg


















And a few other new products for 2014:
 photo suave12.jpg

 photo suave13.jpg
 photo suave7.jpg
 photo suave8.jpg
 photo suave9.jpg

Whew! I think that about covers it. If you missed my post about the new Suave Natural Infusion haircare products, click here. I'll be reviewing many of these new-for-2014 products in the weeks to come, so please check back if you'd like to see my thoughts!

In the meantime, have you spotted/purchased any of these new Suave products? Thoughts?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I just bought the yellow label for fine hair. It smells wonderful! I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try the almond verbena! Looks like it smells lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the two new dry Suave shampoos and look forward to trying them. I also got the glow lotion too. Yes, I DO love the smell of the Moroccan oil in Suave products!!! I wish they'd do a deodorant with it as well.

    I have the Clinical Protection almond verbena to test out. I just gave it a whiff and it IS nice!! But, I do like almonds and their fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! If the Moroccan Infusion dry shampoo smells like the regular shampoo and conditioner, I'll be all over that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is an impressive bunch of products! Suave is really stepping up their game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried two of the dry shampoos and they are GREAT. Love that they're cheap, smell great, and they work SO well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the self tanner at Target last week bc it was three dollars cheaper than the Jergens and cheaper than the up and up brand. SO Impressed. Color really good (but I caution you not that gradual, actually pretty intense) not streaky and.in this awful snowy freezy freeze has kept my skin real soft. Can't reccomend it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks , I love the Suave Keratin and Moroccan lines

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really eager to try the self tanner and the Moraccan Infused lotion. However it is not really thick and creamy it may not be enough for my very dry skin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I own the dry shampoo and I love it! It's great because I have dark hair and it doesn't leave a white cast on my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm interested in the almond verbena clinical protection deodorant.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig