Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 13, 2014

Coming Soon: The Softlips CUBE (three flavors)

Huge thanks to reader Alondra for this one! Alondra spotted a brand new Softlips lip balm collection online and was nice enough to give us the heads-up about it! Coming soon to a drugstore near you, meet the new Softlips CUBE:

 image source: mentholatum.com 
NEW Softlips CUBE Lip Protectant SPF15 in Fresh Mint
(retail: $4.99 each, 0.23 oz)

Keep reading to see the other flavors, and for info about how to pre-order...

  image source: mentholatum.com 
NEW Softlips CUBE Lip Protectant SPF15 in Pomegranate Blueberry
(retail: $4.99 each, 0.23 oz)

 image source: mentholatum.com 
NEW Softlips CUBE Lip Protectant SPF15 in Vanilla Bean
(retail: $4.99 each, 0.23 oz)

I don't believe this collection has hit stores yet (let us know if you've spotted it!), but you can pre-order it from the Mentholatum website (parent company of Softlips) and it will ship tomorrow, February 14th. Free shipping on orders over $25, no code required.

Revolutionary 5-in-1 lip care combines function and style in a sleek, glass-like cube design*. Uniquely formulated with Lip Perfecting Technology to blend 5 lip loving benefits in 1! Every glide makes lips feel soft, smooth, hydrated and protected, while adding a light touch of shine. 
Benefits 
Hydrates - advanced formula with Shea Butter restores softness and moisture to even the driest lipsReplenishes – with nourishing Vitamins A, C, ESmoothes – rich emollients smooth roughness leaving lips silky and softProtects – SPF 15 protects lips from sun burnAdds Shine –luscious hydrators for a perfect radiant finish

Active Ingredients: (include these actives for all three flavors) Dimethicone 2% - Skin protectant – Octinoxate 7.5% - Sunscreen – Oxybenzone 3% - Sunscreen
Inactive ingredients (Pomegranate Blueberry): ozokerite, petrolatum, octyldodecanol, octyldodecyl olivate, ethylhexyl palmitate, myristyl lactate, myristyl myristate, flavor, squalane, brassica campestris/aleurites fordi oil copolymer, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, stearyl olivate, myristyl alcohol, BHT, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, menthol, myristyl laurate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, PEG-8, retinyl palmitate [Vitamin A], sodium saccharin, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate [Vitamin C], tocopherol [Vitamin E], tocopheryl acetate [Vitamin E]

Alright my fellow lip balm junkies and Softlips fans: Are you interesting in trying these? If so, will you be pre-ordering or will you wait until they hit stores? I would imagine that they'll soon be available wherever Softlips products are sold in your area!

Thanks again, Alondra, for the great heads-up about this one!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I have not had positive results with SoftLips sticks. They are not moisturizing enough for me. However, I am intrigued by these cubes. I will probably pick up one to test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued, but have never been a fan of Soft Lips, so I'll probably pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was obsessed with softlips back in college about 8 years ago, but I haven't used it in years as I've found much better alternatives. These cubes are probably just a marketing scheme to keep up with eos spheres, but I have to admit they ARE cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I don't know. I may wait and see what the reviews are first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I the only one that is slightly disappointed that the whole ice cube thing didnt translate into an 'icy' cooling formula? I totally would have purchased if it had the menthol cooling thing going on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I the only one that is slightly disappointed that the whole ice cube thing didnt translate into an 'icy' cooling formula? I totally would have purchased if it had the menthol cooling thing going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the exact opposite meaning, if they don't have menthol which irritates me, I'm all over these!

      Delete
  7. Interesting. I love pretty much anything vanilla bean-scented, so I may have to try that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'll pass on these since they are expensive for so little product and wouldn't fit in my pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so obsessed with lip balms! Sadly, they don't ship outside the US but maybe that is a good thing because there are hundreds of great ones on there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a huge fan of the original SoftLips as I don't find them to be too moisturizing. However, I'd try these if I find a good drugstore sale.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had a serious Softlips addiction since the 90's and already pre-ordered the cube cause I just had to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never liked Softlips, although that Vanilla Bean one looks kinda tempting. But really, is this not an EOS knockoff??!! I mean, two of the flavors it comes in are Pomegranate Blueberry and Sweet Mint! I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  13. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chemical sunscreen!!!!! Why????? Bleargh! The pretty cubes! Oh! The humanity! *weeping*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Softlips and find that it IS very hydrating for my wintery, chapped lips. So, I would give these a try. I hope I can find them easily. I'd like to try Fresh Mint.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to do this on packaging alone. I've only bought the originals at biglots and still felt dry. I rarely go on packaging but when something shrinks I feel like I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I actually like them they moisturize my lips 👄 more than eos. I will definitely buy them again. The packaging is definitely a plus!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig