Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 8, 2013

Spotted: NEW Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Collection (dotting tools, embellishment kits and more)

It's a great time to be alive, fellow nail polish fanatics! I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the new Sally Hansen releases that have hit drugstores recently (did you see the new Overcoats?) but who can complain about that?

Huge thanks to longtime reader KD for this one. KD spotted the new I Heart Nail Art collection at her local Meijer this week and was nice enough to share pics! There are lots of goodies here, and I don't see "limited edition" mentioned anywhere on this display, so I'm guessing these are permanent! Take a look:

 image credit: KD for Nouveau Cheap
Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Collection at Meijer
(retail: unknown)

This display contains:
  • Four embellishment kits: beads, studs, fringe, glitter
  • One tool kit (I can tell there are at least two dotting tools in this kit)
  • Five neon polishes: hot pink, yellow, green, purple, blue (I don't know the shade names)
  • Five stripers: silver, pink, white, black, purple (I don't know the shade names)
  • Eight nail art pens: white, red, pink, gray, dark blue, light blue, black, magenta (I don't know the shade names)
  • Two top coats: Big Shiny Top Coat and Big Matte Top Coat

A closer look:

  image credit: KD for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: KD for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: KD for Nouveau Cheap

I just have to say right here that I am LOVING the bottles for these new shiny and matte top coats! If these are bigger than the standard 0.5 oz bottles, then I think that's very insightful on Sally Hansen's part. Because we all know that nail fanatics go through top coat like water, so it would be great to have a larger size easily available at the drugstore (and one that often goes on sale, to boot)!

 image credit: KD for Nouveau Cheap

Once again, I would expect this display to start showing up  at other retailers within the next month or so, based on previous collections that have landed at Meijer first. 

Have you spotted the new Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art collection yet? What do you think of this one? Anything catching your eye?

Thanks so very much, KD, for the excellent sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Huzzzzaaah! Are those nail art brushes in those nail kits I see?!?! Sally Hansen is really stepping up their game :) I like those little nail art kit ideas for beginner nail artists :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! This looks awesome! Going to Meijer today to see if they have this. And the Big Shiny Topcoat? Yes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have gotten a better picture, but I am very short and these were on the top shelf ;) Meijer is rearranging their stuff for the holidays (and putting out lots of makeup gift sets!), so maybe later in the week they'll have the right price tags up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really interested in the stud kit! I can't wait to get a better view of the contents and if it's cheap.. well i might need it! i currently buy my nail studs online which is a bit inconvenient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just emailed photos of this with prices! And a great sale at meijer!!! And lots of new stuff pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nail kits are 5.99 the price is cut off in my picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great. I can't wait to see them in person. I hope they get to my area soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to give Big Shiny Top Coat a shot at the very least.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spotted the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Embellishment Kits today at Rexall for under $6 in Canada! They're even on sale this week! I picked up the studs one but I am interested to see what the other ones are like. Didnt really see anything else from this like though

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw these at CVS today - so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig