Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 22, 2013

More Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel shades on the way?

If you haven't heard of the Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels yet, then you're either new to this blog, or haven't visited this blog in quite a while! I have done numerous posts about this beautiful new collection to date, so let me catch you up to speed if you're new around here!
  • The Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel Collection is a new PERMANENT collection (not limited edition).

Now that you're up to speed, I've got NEW info for you today!


So the other day, one of you sent along this link to a Style.com article about this collection (if it was you, could you please leave a comment here so I can thank you? I can't seem to find your email!).  In this article, the author refers to Parfumerie Holiday 2013 two-packs (more on that in a moment) and the author also states that there are TWENTY-FOUR shades in this range. Well, referring back to my links above, we have only seen 19 shades thus far. So it sounds like there will be FIVE MORE SHADES hitting the marketplace between now and December (the "official" launch date for this collection). Yay!

As luck would have it, right after I saw that article about the 2-packs, two longtime readers shared the following photos of these 2-packs, which are now popping up at Walgreens (FYI, I believe that Walgreens has yet to feature the full counter display that we've been seeing at other retailers):


 image credit: Robin for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Parfumerie Paradise Collection and Indulgent Collection 2-packs at Walgreens
(retail: $10 per set)

Longtime reader Robin spotted the 2-packs above at her Walgreens this week. These 2-packs include China Flower/Pink Pineapple and Spun Sugar/Bordeaux.

image credit: Kris Feral for Nouveau Cheap

And longtime reader Kris Feral also spotted these 2-packs at his local Walgreens this week too! So if you can't find the counter display or floor display in your area yet, check Walgreens for these two-packs.

ALSO: Revlon confirmed to me via Twitter that the three shades that have been spotted at CVS (Ginger Melon, Lime Basil and Chocolate Truffle) are NOT CVS-exclusives. So I'm assuming that, when this collection finally makes its way to the permanent wall display, we'll all have access to those three shades (and possibly five MORE shades!).

Thanks so much to whoever shared that Style.com article, and thanks to Robin and Kris Feral for the pics of the 2-packs!
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I finally found these at a CVS in Brookfield, WI, last Saturday right after they were put out. It did not include all the shades in your first post. I am loving them so far. The Wintermint is pretty and the smell is nice, not obnoxious at all. Since this has a glittery finish, it isn't completely smooth but it adds character to the polish. TC would smooth it out but I like it the way it is. I just hope people don't think I'm weird if they see me sniffing my fingers. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally found a display (not fresh, it was picked over) on Saturday too at Harmon Face Value (not inside a BBB.) I only picked up Bordeaux, but can't wait to find a display with more available options.

      Delete
    2. Lol I thought the same thing about ppl seeing me smelling my fingers. I bought the Moonlit Woods and love the scent.

      Delete
  2. Still nada in the Lynnwood Wa. area...and I was at Walgreen's today picking up .99 Sinful Colors (no limit). I will be in SD next month, so will have to hit stores there, if I don't find them before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My local CVS (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) has the floor stand display, and I got Autumn Spice. I'm still looking for Sunlit Grass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these today in Fort Smith, AR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also saw these at my local CVS here in CT tonight!! They look really beautiful and can't wait to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent ya the link hun.Im excited to see what they are hiding! Christmas scents?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaah THANK YOU honey! I looked for your original email and couldn't find it and I was hoping whoever sent it would see this post!!! Thanks again... I SO appreciate the tip!! :)

      Delete
  7. I sent ya the link hun.Im excited to see what they are hiding! Christmas scents?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! And in case people have been having a hard time finding the matte/lacquer balms, they are on the sides of that CVS floor display you posted about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spotted a display at Rite Aid and picked up Autumn Spice and Wintermint, and I just saw the two-packs (same colors) at my neighborhood Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw the display at RA too and got Autumn Spice as well. None of the others called to me but I haven't see the big full display yet. They had a ton of other new stuff too, most exciting to me was the Maybelline Color Show Brocades! I got one of each, 3.19 after Wellness card discount and they are gorgeous! Also saw an LA Colors 18 piece set of mini polishes for 9.99, super cute, all

      Delete
  10. I picked up Autumn Spice and Spun Sugar. LOVE the scent of Autumn Spice, but Spun Sugar is SO not what I was expecting. It smells very floral to me. I was hoping for cotton candy :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am dying right now, I so want these...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Walgreens is getting duo giftsets of these for Christmas. I don't know how many different duos there will me, so far just two. I'm not sure if it'll be limited to those two specific sets or if we're going to get more variety.

    I don't remember the colors in the set, sorry. I meant to snap a picture but ... I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chrissy, I don't know if you missed it but the pics above ARE the Walgreens sets!! They're already out. :)

      Delete
  13. I can't find these anywhere in the Florida area :( help lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saw these in a huge display in a Walmart in northern Utah!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig