Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Attention CVS Beauty Club Members!

I shared this earlier on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts (I often share tips, sightings and deals on social media that I don't get a chance to share here on the blog, so definitely follow me on social media if you like that sort of thing!) but of COURSE I wanted to share it on the blog too!  Check it out:


UPDATE 10/31/13: 

Thanks to reader @abigail_grecia on Instagram for bringing it to my attention that she heard that this promotion was only for Beauty Club members who actually received the above email from CVS. I checked with @CVSBeautyClub on Twitter and they confirmed this. In other words, per CVS, you will only get this promotion if you actually received an email from CVS about it. I am a Beauty Club member and I did NOT receive this email, however several other members did. So I'm not sure how it was determined, but I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up about this. @CVSBeautyClub did  say that there will be OTHER beauty deals in November, so I will let you know about those as soon as I hear about them.

For the entire month of November, CVS Beauty Club members will receive $10 Extra Bucks for every $50 spent on beauty products. If you're a Beauty Club member (and why wouldn't you be??) then you know that we normally get $5 back in Extra Bucks for every $50 we spend on beauty products. This is pretty amazing when you add in the sales, coupons, etc. that we already take advantage of when buying beauty products at CVS!

As it states above, you don't have to do anything to activate this offer...it's automatic for Beauty Club members.

Thanks to readers @stallion1920 and @misspriss_tiff on Instagram for the heads-up about this one!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. That's so awesome! Now I have even more reasons to splurge on makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have do spend the 50 all at once?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you have all of November to spend the $50. However, I think you have to sign up for the Beauty Club for CVS to track your spending and offer you the extrabucks.

      Delete
  3. great!! =) but do I need to spend the 50 dollars in november or just complete that amount in november? My receipt says that I'm 2 dollars away from the reward, so if I wait for november I'll get 10 dollars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the spending has to take place in the space of a month? I checked the CVS Beauty Club "How it Works" page, and they didn't specify a time period.

      Delete
  4. Jackpot! Extra Bucks are my fave! My boyfriend almost three away a receipt with some on it and I almost smacked him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds really good. I lovvvvvveeeee CVS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, why didn't I know about CVS Beauty Club?? I must join now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the heads up, G! I had kind of procrastinated on joining the Beauty Club, but now that I've looked into it more, it's definitely worth it. I already have a plan for reaching the $50. I've been lusting after Halle Berry's newest scent, Exotic Jasmine, since I first tried tester at CVS. The gift set is $20, and with what amounts to a 20% reward later, I don't feel so bad about splurging and buying it this month. Between that and all the great sales CVS always has on beauty products, I'm sure to reach the $50 goal this November, no problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. I also received a coupon from them for $6.00 off a $30 or more purchase for November only (good only until November 23, received in the mail) will coincide nicely with this deal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There goes my No Buy November! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been a beauty club member for a while now. I am glad to see this because it really does pay off for me. This month I had 2 $10.00 off coupons that I happily used to buy Halle Berry's new fragrance which smells so amazing. The set was $20.00 so using both the extra bucks coupons it was free except for the tax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, M. Mommie, how amazing is that perfume!?I urge everyone who loves fragrance to try one of the testers so you can experience Halle Berry Exotic Jasmine for yourself! It's just divine. I made my 2 friends smell it when we were at Target and they both really liked it! I've seen testers both at Target and at CVS stores.

      Delete
  11. Does anyone know exactly how the $50 for 5 extrabucks works? Is it just any 50 dollars spent on beauty products or is it specific beauty deals?
    My app is telling me that I have to spend more to qualify...I've spent like 90 plus on beauty products, and happily I mean- more makeup you know- but it's not showing any extra bucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your problem may be that you never signed up for the Beauty Club. There's a section of the CVS.com website where you have to enter your information and your card number. I think it's only after that when CVS will start tracking your spending, for anything beauty related. Here's a link to the "how it works" section of the website.http://www.cvs.com/promo/promoLandingTemplate.jsp?promoLandingId=beautyclub-howitworks

      Otherwise, I would talk to a CVS sales associate. I know I've occasionally made purchases that qualified me for CVS extrabucks but nothing printed out with my receipt. If I hadn't pointed it out to the SAs, I would've been out of luck. But since I did, they went back to the register and printed the extra bucks for me.

      Delete
  12. Don't forget, this is $50 BEFORE coupons!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig