Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 30, 2013

Spotted: Spoiled by Wet n Wild Holiday 2013 Nail Color & Lip Gloss Sets

Well what do we have here? Lipglosses...from Spoiled by Wet n Wild? Yep! Reader Leah spotted these little holiday sets at CVS the other day and was kind enough to share some pics. Take a peek!

image credit: Leah for Nouveau Cheap
Spoiled by Wet n Wild Holiday 2013 Nail Color & Lipgloss Sets at CVS
 (Retail: $2.99 per set. Nail polish: 0.5 oz. Lipgloss: 0.26 oz)

There are three sets in this little collection...keep reading to see the other two!

 image credit: Leah for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Leah for Nouveau Cheap

None of these nail colors look new to me (I think they're Fuzzy Dice, Hit the Brakes and Papa-Paparazzi). But of course the glosses are new! I have never seen glosses from Spoiled before..I'm pretty sure this is a first!

Have you spotted these at your CVS yet? Think you'll try them?

Thanks so much, Leah, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. You're very welcome G!:) I went back and picked them all up. They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the glosses, if anyone bought them and tried them please let us know your thoughts! I wonder if there is any sparkle to them or if they are sticky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slight sparkle, nice color payoff but toe, not too sticky. Unlike some of the ones you can get from Bath and Bidy works.

      Delete
  3. Did Spoiled ever fix their polish brushes? I bought a few bottles when they first came out and they had the worst brushes I'd ever seen (ragged, uneven), so I refused to buy any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a few bought recently and no issues with the brushes. I actually quite like theirs, as I

      Delete
    2. ...oops
      As I prefer the wide brush style I

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Steffy! I like a wide brush, just not an uneven one. :-)

      Delete
  4. I bought the purple set yesterday, and the purple polish is indeed Papa-paparazzi. The lip gloss has a candy scent that I think is very nice.

    The text on the back of the packaging says "RAZZLE HOLI-DAZZLE 'EM" and "Be mistletoe-ready" implying that these sets are intended to be sold during the holiday season, so I am not sure why they are out so early! Also, the text states that these lip glosses are Spoiled's "debut lip colors" so these are a first and there will be more Spoiled lip products to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! What great stocking stuffers for any nail polish girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the red one and the nail polish is actually #28 I Tripped on the Red Carpet, which is one of my favorites of the Spoiled line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally found them at my CVS, they only had one purple left..but I picked all 3 up. I mean for the price you cannot go wrong. I am loving the glosses!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig