Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 30, 2013

LORAC, Cargo, theBalm, Pur Minerals and H20+ now at Kohl's

Remember how excited we were when Essie landed at Kohl's this time last year? Well get ready for some more excitement because LORAC, theBalm and other prestige beauty brands are now at Kohl's too! Reader Faith spotted the new LORAC display at her Kohl's recently and was nice enough to share a pic:

image credit: Faith For Nouveau Cheap
LORAC at Kohl's

Click here to see LORAC on the Kohl's website.
Click here to see theBalm on the Kohl's website.
Click here to see Pur Minerals on the Kohl's website.
Click here to see H20+ on the Kohl's website.
Click here to see Cargo on the Kohl's website

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that unless it says "online only" the products on the Kohl's website are also available in stores?

I also want to thank reader Kelly for mentioning this news a while back. Kelly also said that you cannot use Kohl's percentage-off coupons on these beauty brands (not surprising since it's very rare that you can use those types of coupons on prestige cosmetics brands...anywhere) but you can use Kohl's Cash to purchase these items. I haven't been to Kohl's to personally try this, but I'd love to hear from any of you who have!

Thanks so much, Faith and Kelly, for the great sighting, pics and information. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I just saw these displays at my Kohls and about lost my sh*t. I was SO excited. Especially because I've been coveting the Meet Matte palette. I know you can't use the percentages but I would assume that the Kohls cash would apply though I haven't tried yet. I, too, would LOVE to know if you can use them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Kohl's Ca$h was the very first thing I thought of...I sure hope it applies towards these lines at all locations! BIG thanks to Faith and Kelly, and as usual thank you G. for all you do for "The Nouvettes." :D

      Delete
  2. O dear Lord, omg... O.M.G.!!! The only thing in the world that has kept me from going bankrupt was shipping costs online, the 45 min. Round trip to any physical stores caring these brands and the 15 min. Window between when I get off work and when my daycare closes. But there is a kohls 2 mins from my work!!! I am in SO SO SO much trouble!!!!! And I am SO SO SO excited about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used Kohl's cash to purchase Essie polish before so I'm betting it will work on the prestige products as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a new use for my Kohls Kash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If any of you missed the theBalm Flash Sale last week and are still interested in trying the Instain blushes, Kohl's website shows a Instain Blush Set which includes full sizes of Argyle, Toile & Houndstooth! The set costs $34!! They normally retail for $22 each so that's practically 50% off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also the set of Mary-Lou Manizer and Betty-Lou Manizer is $29 as opposed to $24 each!

      Delete
  6. This is very interesting that Kohl's is expanding on their cosmetics dept. I understood that it hadn't gone over as well as they had expected. I'm happy to see they are not discontinuing that dept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1085

    "Some discounts may not apply to prestige beauty brands (see below). Please see the terms and conditions on the particular Kohl's offer for details. Kohl's Cash coupons and Kohl's Rewards certificates may still be earned and redeemed on prestige beauty brands."

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig