Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 8, 2013

Spotted: NEW Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Collection

I know that the Clean & Clear Morning Burst products are quite popular, and was it last year (or the year before that?) that Clean & Clear came out with the Morning Burst Fruit Infusions? Anyway, I wanted to let you Morning Burst fans know that reader Angie just spotted the new Morning Burst Hydrating products recently and was nice enough to share a pic:

image credit: Angie for Nouveau Cheap
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser
(retail: $6.99, 8.0 oz)
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
(retail: $6.99, 3.0 oz)

These new products don't appear to be on the Clean & Clear website yet, but I did spot them both at Drugstore.com and Walgreens.com. You can click here for more info on each of these products.

Are you a C&C Morning Burst fan? Do you think you'll give these new products a shot?

Thanks so much, Angie, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Are these minty like the C&C mint cleanser? That was my favorite cleanser! I would love these products if they had the same minty sent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're looking for a really good (natural, and cruelty-free) cleanser, Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap in Peppermint is the ticket! ;) a tiny drop of the liquid (it comes in bar/cake form too) is all you need, or it can be diluted in a seperate container. It also comes in many other scents like Almond, Lavender, Rose, Citrus, Tea Tree, Green Tea, Baby Mild, etc etc. But, you mentioned mint so...hope that helps. I've been pretty loyal to that brand as a facial cleanser since 2001. The soap has sooo many uses other than the face too.

      Delete
  2. Those look cool never tried morning burst cleansers yet but I've heard they are really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any idea where Angie spotted these? I'm super interested in the moisturizer and I have kept an eye out for them in my local CVS since I was told about them a week or two ago but no such luck, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no minty scent, it's a fruity light fresh scent.
    The cleanser lather's well, the moisturizer is very light and dries fast.

    They're formulated with water, not oil or alcohol. Says that they're blended with cucumber and green mango extracts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Walgreens should have had them out for June, if not, they should have them now on a display. I don't know if the moisturizer is going to be a permanent addition, though

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish the Moisturizer
    had an SPF in it? Im having a hard time finding one that will work with my summer oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try the olay moisturizer with spf 15. its great and doesnt break me out.

      Delete
  7. I really want to try the gel moisturizer but if it has fragarence I'll have to skip it

    ReplyDelete
  8. i found the moisturizer at walgreens on top of a display, but no cleanser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw both the moisturizer and cleanser at my walgreens in the display part!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig