Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 7, 2013

Quick Look: Wet n Wild Fergie Summer 2013 Limited Edition Eyeshadows & Glosses


Last week I showed you pics of the new Wet n Wild Fergie Summer 2013 display (click here if you missed it), and I was recently sent the new makeup in this collection for review. I thought you might like to see a pic of the eyeshadow palettes and lipglosses in this collection, in advance of my review, in case you haven't seen these in person yet...

Wet n Wild Fergie Summer 2013 Limited Edition Eyeshadows and Lipglosses

Clockwise from the left:

Fergie Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette in Shades of the Hamptons
Fergie Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette in Newport Nights
Fergie Perfect Pout Lipgloss in Hot, Hot, Haute
Fergie Perfect Pout Lipgloss in Fergalicious

My full review, coming soon! In the meantime, have you spotted these at Walgreens yet? Do you own anything from this collection? I have yet to see the display in person but I can't wait to see the glitter nail colors (also in this collection).
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I was just at Walgreens and I saw the display, but I am waiting for reviews first! I did snag some Rimmel Show Off lippies, though. Wearing Nova and am IN LOVE. A perfect summer pink! (Sorry for not staying on topic.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bachactera saw it last weekend in Plano, Texas, Walgreens corner of Legacy and Coit Blvd., in the Sprout store shopping center. A full display with two to three items each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so curious about the top quad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw them here in dallas at my local walgreens. I almost got the newports nights pallete .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your review of this!

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's hope they improved the eyeshadow formula :| What happened there, WnW? Throw out your regular recipe for something awful?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want Newport Heights. I hope they did something with the formula so that its more like their 8 pan palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen these but I worry about the quality so I'm anxiously awaiting your review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Habent seen these yet but I'm super excited for that top one with the pinks!! I'm really excited for the entire wnw summer 2013.. I need it all :-P

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig