Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 17, 2013

Spotted: NEW L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil and Youth Code Texture Perfector Collections

We've got two new skincare collections from L'Oreal hitting stores right now and, thanks to two lovely readers, I've got some pics to share with you! Longtime reader JenJen spotted both of these displays at Walgreens (and also CVS) recently:

image credit: JenJen for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector and Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil Collections
(retail: $24.99 each at Walgreens)

mage credit: JenJen for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil Collection

This products in this collection contain "8 essential oils" and it looks like there's a serum as well as a cream.

Reader Kelli also spotted the new Youth Code Texture Perfector Collection:

 image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Collection

Unlike other Youth Code products that seem to cover a wider range of skin issues, this new collection is targeted to improve the skin's texture. There's a "Serum Concentrate" and "Day/Night Cream" in this collection.

Are you a L'Oreal skincare user? What do you think of these new additions to the Age Perfect and Youth Code lines? Do you think you'll try them?

Thanks so much, JenJen and Kelli, for the great sightings and pics!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I ended up getting the Youth Code serum and the Age Perfect oil at CVS today. I was going to get the Age Perfect moisturizer instead of the Youth Code serum (I "had" to get 2 because they're running a $10ECB off $30 Loreal skincare sale this week), but then I read the ingredients, and mineral oil was I think the 2nd ingredient so I passed. The oil, however, does have a lot of "natural" oils listed, though the first ingredient is caprylic/capric triglyceride. Probably should just make my own! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting! I can't wait to see some reviews on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a side note - I love Diane Keaton and I think she always looks amazing in the Loreal ads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a L'Oréal skincare addict, but I like the reborn of the Youth Code because it make remind me an other collection to a product from France, into the brand Vichy, Idealia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought this would clog my pores because my skin is extremely sensitive. I have been using this for a week now and my skin feels amazing!!!!!!! My skin is soft, glowing, smooth, and i have not had a breakout, imagine that! I am also African American so i was skeptical about this item on my skin. I am completel amazed honestly, and yes i'm a real person lol. I only had a small sample from a magazine but it has lasted all week so i will be purchasing a full size!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig