Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spotted: Wet n Wild Fan Favorites Collection (Guess what they're bringing back? )

EXCITING NEWS, Wet n Wild fans! There's a new end-cap display now surfacing at Walgreens that features some fan favorites AND an old Limited Edition collection that Wet n Wild is bringing back for a limited time! And the best part? Everything in this display is $1.99 (regular retail price of these items is $2.99)!

A HUGE thanks to reader Karina for this sighting. Karina spotted this at her local Walgreens (they were literally right in the middle of putting it up!) and was nice enough to share some great pics with us:

image credit: Karina for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Fan Favorites Collection
(retail: $1.99 each at Walgreens)

Keep reading to see what Wet n Wild is bringing back (I think that some of you are going to be very happy about this one)!

image credit: Karina for Nouveau Cheap

Yep! In addition to the other fan favorites in this display (which are all core items that are regularly available), Wet n Wild is bringing back the Limited Edition ICE BABY COLLECTION from Winter 2011! And the're only $1.99 a bottle (regular retail price for these was $2.99 the first time around):

 image credit: Karina for Nouveau Cheap
Shades in this display: Rockin Rubies, 24 Carats, Cost Is No Issue , Believe Me It's Real, Back Alley Deals, It's All In The Cut, Diamond In The Rough 

For those who don't remember, Ice Baby was a Limited Edition Collection from Winter 2011 (you can see the original display here). I did an extensive review of these polishes here. Here's my pic from my original review:
Wet n Wild Coloricon Limited Edition Ice Baby Collection

NOTE: There is ONE shade that apparently is NOT being brought back, and that's the gold (it's actually more chartreuse than what you see in my pic)above called Give Me A Price Quote, which is not in the Fan Favorites display.

This collection was so popular at the time of its release that I even had an interactive sightings map for it! I remember that several of you never did find this collection in your area, so YOU'VE NOW GOT A SECOND CHANCE TO GET THESE!

Just to reiterate, I don't see any other items from the past in this display--the other "fan favorites" are items that you can still purchase from the core display.

Another HUGE thanks to reader Karina for awesome sighting and info. I think you must made a lot of readers happy with this one!
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I'm so excited about this one! I stalked my Walgreens like a crazy woman until I got the whole collection, but a couple of weeks ago my husband knocked my nail polish shelf down, and broke several of my polishes. Most of them were easily replaceable, but he broke my Cost Is No Issue, and I was heartbroken. Maybe I can actually get it back, if they bring this to one of our Walgreens. The trouble is, we don't seem to get everything here. The WnW spring palette never has shown up, and I was so hoping it would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those spring palettes never showed up here, in my area, either. I bought mine on eBay :)

      Delete
  2. Wow~! I only one bottle from the Ice Baby Collection (specifically Diamond in the Rough, which I adore) and wanted to buy more but by the time I went back to my local Walgreens they were completely sold out. I'm so excited to see that they have brought it back; I will for sure have to stop by Walgreens tomorrow! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of wish they brought back the 6 pan palette. That would have been good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are available all over eBay, if you want them!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, I was kicking myself for not getting the teal glitter back then...now I might get a second chance, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the glitter aqua nail color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty.. I can't believe that I just got into all of this stuff.. in 2011 I was into NOTHING.. eek.. but glad I can HOPEFULLY find a few of these

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info! I missed out on this back then. I hope I can pick up a few things of this collection soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great...but if they're bringing back fan favorites I wanna see the 6 pan palettes back!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG. I was picking out a polish yesterday, I came across my lonely bottle of Back Alley Deals... the only one I got back then. I almost picked it before I realized there was only enough left for one more mani. So I sat there for like 10 minutes just because I was so sad. I almost thought I was dreaming when I saw this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. For anybody who goes shopping @ Wag's on the 19th, there's a friends & family coupon event.

    http://img2.walgreens.com/images/30837/04_15_CX_30837_FriendsAndFamily_4COUPONS.jpg

    n/a

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, I was kinda hoping for The Gilded Age...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow. I saw this at Walgreens about 3 weeks ago. haha. I thought it was a normal thing x) It was next to shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that the I'm Getting Sunburned palette?! Oh my gosh, I always wanted to get my hands on that, hopefully I can catch it now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. FWIW, I found the coloricon polishes today at my Walgreens at bought 3. They rang up at $2.99, not $1.99. I missed them the first time and grabbed Back Alley Deals, Rockin' Rubies, Believe Me It's Real.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm currently wearing Its All In The Cut and I'm soooo excited I get to buy more! The only problem I have is chipping :( How do I get it to last more than a day?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have incredibly annoying news. Some of these polishes are different from the original releases (totally and completely different). And, some are identical to the Fergie polishes. I just put together a comparison of what's different, what's the same, and what compares to Fergie polishes on my own blog if anyone is interested.

    I HATE it when companies do this kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, what Emi said. Six of the seven new one are pretty much straight up Fergie rebottles. Not cool.

      Delete
  17. I've seen this display at 3 different Walgreens, but none of them had these polishes. Looks like the display can be modified? The only things these Walgreens had in this was the normal stock items that had in the cosmetics aisle. A little disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These polishes are the sames ones from the Fergie Collection, just check them out. I even took a picture to compare them side to side, yep, they are just in smaller bottles.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig