Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 12, 2013

Spotted! Another Maybelline Summer 2013 Collection display: Color Sensational High Shine Lipglosses


We've got number five, folks! In addition to the Limited Edition matte bronzers and face illuminator, Color Tattoos, Color Show nail colors and combo display with more Color Tattoos,  Color Show nail colors and Color Whispers, there's a fifth display currently hitting drugstores! (I would NOT be surprised if we eventually see some LE Vivids lipsticks too, but maybe that's wishful thinking?) Oh and before I forget, I found the matte bronzers recently and there are SIX shades in that collection. I took some close-ups of each shade, which I will try to post this weekend.

A huge thanks to reader Elisa for this sighting. Elisa spotted the Maybelline Summer 2013 Limited Edition Color Sensational High Shine Lipglosses at Rite Aid recently and was nice enough to share some pics:

image credit: Elisa for Nouveau Cheap
Maybelline Summer 2013 Limited Edition ColorSensational High Shine Lipglosses

Keep reading for more pics (and swatches)...

There are six Limited Edition shades in this collection (kudos to Maybelline for putting safety seals on these lipglosses, as well as clearly labeling them as Limited Edition!):

 image credit: Elisa for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Elisa for Nouveau Cheap

Here are the two shades Elisa purchased plus a Demeter Earl Gray Tea cologne spray, which she also purchased at Rite Aid (that's one of my favorites, Elisa!):

 image credit: Elisa for Nouveau Cheap
Left: Coral Heat
Right: Peach Glisten

 image credit: Elisa for Nouveau Cheap
Top: Coral Heat
Bottom: Peach Glisten

Elisa also swatched both shades for us:

image credit: Elisa for Nouveau Cheap

Have you spotted these Limited Edition glosses in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Elisa, for taking the time to share (and swatch) these for us! I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. With a lot of these maybelline le collections currently out... I honestly feel like they need to focus more on strengthening their core line. Their LE choices are much stronger than many other options!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Maybelline comes out with beautiful colors for their LE lines but are not trying to upgrade their current permanent lines. I'm happy for the vivids collection but their gloss line need a serious upgrade!

      Delete
  2. how does Demeter Earl Gray Tea cologne smell? do u have a review for it i need a scent for after the gym

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells really clean and fresh and the dry down has a powdery element to it. I love it!

      Delete
  3. I am going to be so broke with all these new LE items that keep coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I can't even keep up at this point! Must have all of this collection. Better get a second job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they'd have one giant display for summer 2013 instead of several minis. I don't have time to run around to all of the drugstores and hope I find what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been looking everywhere for the LE color tattoos, these lip glosses and the new bronzer. I guess they aren't around here yet. Bummer! Oh well, more to add to the wish list now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybelline has really been stepping up their game with their LE products!

    I've srsly been hauling so many Maybelline items lately. *-* Hehe

    The girl in the display pic is gorgeous. Love her lip color too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked for this collection yesterday with no luck, but today I was there well they were setting the display up, the colors look amazing in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can never find any of the LE Maybelline displays in Alabama. I really love the lipglosses and I would looove to add some of the LE colors to my stash.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig