Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spotted: Sinful Colors Break Away Collection (three new shades)

Just in time for the 4/$5 Sinful Colors sale at Walgreens (from 3/3 through 3/10), reader L. over at The Nail Color Files just shared that there's another new display popping up that contains three new shades.

L. spotted this at her local Meijer (a retailer exclusive to the midwest), but hopefully it shows up at Walgreens this week too. Here are some pics, courtesy of L.:

 image used with permission from The Nail Color Files
NEW Sinful Colors Break Away Collection
(retail: $1.99 each at Meijer)

Keep reading to see which colors are new in this display...

 image used with permission from The Nail Color Files
New shades: Anemone (1011), Hey, You! (1176), and Over It (1175)

If you already have the Sinful Colors shade Exotic Green, L. said that Hey, You! is just a tad lighter. For more info and to see swatches of these colors, check out L.'s post here.

Have you spotted the Break Away Collection in your area yet? 

Thanks again, L., for sharing these pics and info with us!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Oh I want to see these in person in case there is something to round out my SC holdings! I can't help wondering if Hey You will be in G's collection soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who, me? Get another green polish? Lol!! You know me too well, R.! ;)

      Delete
  2. That pink s amazing. I plan on going to walmart and picking up the Sinful polishes and telling them about the prices so I can score the discount at Walmart and not have to drive around town. They price matched for me last time too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea, Tamara! Why didn't I think of that?

      Delete
  3. Just picked these up from Bartell Drug (Puget Sound area of Washington)! I love Anemone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that blue is "Fly Away", it looks darker and richer to me. Fly Away is very close to Zoya's Robyn or Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away. Could just be the lighting in the picture though. I'm definitely going to Walgreens this week to take advantage of the sale, I hope the new collections are finally in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the lighting. The Break Away display I saw did have Fly Away in it.

      Delete
  5. I bought endless blue (thats the blue one from the core in the picture) and it's beeeaaauuutttiiifffuuullll. It is slightly darker than SH Pacific Blue, and Nearly the same as the darker blue in essie's leading lady collection (if I compare my nails to essie's bottle, because I dont own that polish).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting! I too have Endless Blue, and I also own SH Pacific Blue (one of my fave blues of all time). But my mom is borrowing my Pacific Blue at the moment so I couldn't compare it to Endless Blue when I bought it.

      Going on memory alone, I felt that Endless Blue was darker, crisper and more of a straight up primary color blue than Pacific Blue. Sounds like i'm not too far off?

      Also, I did a bottle shot comparison of Essie Butler Please and Pacific Blue here on the blog a while ago I said in that post that Butler, Please looked more crisp and a bit darker than Pacific Blue. So what you're saying TOTALLY makes sense to me! :)

      Delete
  6. Tempting, but I'm attempting a no-buy for the month. I still haven't worn many of the ones I picked up at the last sale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did see these at my local Wags on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone know what the seafoamish aqua color is on the left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's the same as the one that was in the display I saw, it's Open Seas.

      Delete
  9. I live in the Northwest and I still haven't seen these anywhere, or the newest collection. Has anyone in my area seen them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I havent seen this collection anywhere and ive been to tons of walgreens and rite aid's. Im on the east coast

    ReplyDelete
  11. I havent seen this collection anywhere and I've been to tons of walgreens and rite aid's. I am on the east coast

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spotted at Wegmans (NY/PA/NJ, etc regional supermarket) today!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig