Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cherry Culture March Madness Sale

Heads up, Cherry Culture shoppers:


This code is good through next Sunday, 3/10.

TIPS:

Those of you who don't have access to Jordana products (or want some of the products not sold at Walgreens or Kmart) now's a good time for a haul!

I love those Color Tint blushes (click here for my review--my fave is the shade Apple Cheeks) and also the Specialty Nail Glitters. Carnival, the Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe look-alike I showed you here, is now available on the Cherry Culture website for $2.99 plus 20% off with that code! The image says "coming soon" but I tried putting it in my cart and it worked. Also, thanks to several of you for the reminder that Fairy Dust (click here for my swatches) is a dupe for the Katy Perry OPI shade Teenage Dream. Can't beat $2.99 + 20% off!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. They also carry NYX for anyone wanting to try the new products. The new shadows are fantastic.

    I swear these companies have access to my bank account though.. always the good sales when I don't have the extra funds to splurge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just out of curiosity, which shadows are u referring to? I'm super interested in seeing the new Natural palette & if it compares to the Naked Basics. I can't find any post where it specifies if they're all or mostly matte :( Anyone have any insights? There are also SO many versions of the Love in Paris, Rome & Florence palettes!

      Delete
  2. I happened to have a shopping cart all full and waiting at Cherry Culture - half the products have gone up in price so they're now more expensive than they were before the sale...?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ September, I was just going to post something about that. Cherry Culture is infamous for marking things up when they have these "major" sales. Once the sale goes away, they will mark the items down again. So basically it doesn't matter when you order from them, the stuff is always the same price. I find that to be somewhat deceitful on their part.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig