Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 25, 2013

Duri Rejuvacote: now at Walmart

I know many of you love Duri Rejuvacote, so I thought I'd pass along this tidbit that just hit my in-box:

 FROM BROOKLYN TO BENTONVILLE:  DURI COSMETICS DEBUTS AT WALMART
While it’s not a celebrity mega-deal, nor an exclusive proprietary product launch, the news that indie-cult professional beauty brand, Duri Cosmetics, inked their first deal with the nation’s largest retailer, Walmart, is sweet success for the 23-year-young beauty company specializing in professional nail color, care and treatment products.  

Duri will begin shipping a single stock keeping unit (SKU) of their award-winning nail treatment product, Rejuvacote, to more than 2,700 Walmart stores in January.


Duri first launched Rejuvacote to professional nail salons, spas and beauty stores in 2008 to rave reviews.  From top manicurists and salon professionals to beauty editors and insiders, this nail treatment has won every top accolade and award, including Allure Magazine’s coveted “Best of Beauty” award, and remains the company’s best-selling nail treatment.

Utilizing Ritz’s extensive expertise and years as a chemist, Rejuvacote’s unique formulation is designed to not only extend the life of a manicure, but to ward off dryness and encourage strong, healthy nails to grow. The intensive strengthening formula contains keratin and calcium to mend split, peeling and cracked nails, repairing even the most ravaged digits.  Rejuvacote’s proprietary formulation works with the body's chemistry to stimulate growth, leaving nails more flexible and pliable, lessening the chances of additional breakage and damage.

And it works quickly!  In just a matter of weeks, users see dramatic improvements.  Rejuvacote is designed to function as both a base coat and a topcoat.   For best results, Ritz suggests applying daily over bare natural nails or over nail polish. 

Rejuvacote will retail at Walmart stores for $9.98. 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thank you for this! I have wanted to try this Top/Base coat for some time and if my walmart is carrying it now I'll get to! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailtiques 2 plus is my HG. I've been curious about this product for a while now. I'll put Nailtiques 2 plus on one hand and Duri and the other and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man best stuff ever!!!!! I know some bed bath and beyonds carry it. I swear by this stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to try these! I hope to find them soon! Thanks G.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stuff! Stopped my peeling nails instantly. But the only downfall I have with this I can get this cheaper on Amazon with free shipping. But it's nice to know I can walk into Walmart any time I need to stock up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm way late commenting on this, but Rejuvacote is my holy grail base coat. Nothing holds my polish longer. And my nails actually grow!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig