Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 26, 2012

The Yardley Limited Edition Holiday 2012 Soaps have arrived

I look forward to the Yardley limited edition holiday bar soaps every year, and I love that they're never repeats--it's always something new!

Reader Caroline, who remembered my love of these soaps (thanks, Caroline!) recently spotted the Yardley 2012 holiday soaps at her Walgreens and was nice enough to share a pic:

image credit: Caroline for Nouveau Cheap
Yardley Holiday 2012 Limited Edition Bar Soaps
Honey Vanilla Creme and Sugar Plum Blossom

Oooh, I like the sound of these!

If you're a freak for these holiday soaps too, start looking for them at your local Walgreens (they'll probably show up at Rite Aid as well). Also, it's been my experience that they often show up right after the holidays at Big Lots, and sometimes at Dollar Tree too (I know that Dollar Tree sells Yardley year-around, but you can't always find the holiday scents there so keep checking).

Thanks again for the heads-up, Caroline!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. CVS has them too. I picked up the Honey Vanilla, as I love these two scents but I haven't tried it yet. I think I paid $1.57 for a bar of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, that's great to know! Thanks so much for the tip!! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! I hope Sugar Plum Blossom smells as yummy I it does in my imagination! I will ge wanting it if it does! Great knowing this G.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I turn these bar soaps into liquid soap! It works amazing and it saves me so much money! http://pinterest.com/pin/105342078754261645/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the Honey Vanilla soap at Walgreens, used it once, and went back and bought five more! I love the scent very much and they are very moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig